Kruse Controls’ Plant-Info
- Down Time
- Operator Hours
- Pumb RPMs
Kruse Plant-Info uses an Industrial computer and interface modules to log the data from the included transmitters. The data is stored in customized tables to allow future queries on production, downtime, hours of operation, etc.; all based on individual operators.
Through the use of optional Wireless Ethernet Connectivity, these reports can be viewed with any web browser, such as Internet Explorer, from the comfort of your office. Additionally, automatic daily reports are developed to display historical activity and trends of required data. These reports can be automatically e-mailed to supervisors and managers through the use of the Wireless Ethernetoption.
All reports are secure and proper log-ins with password protection are required to view the data.Original data cannot be tampered with by anyone. All data is available in a user friendly format aswell as selectable time trends.
Kruse PLANT-INFO KIT:
- Motor Current Transmitters
- Production Meters
- Belt scales
- Integration to existing equipment
- Level probes
- Temperature monitoring
- Industrial Flat Screen Computer with Windows XP Pro including data logging database and custom tables for data storage
- Fully configured automatic and selectable reports through web browser
- Wireless Ethernet Connectivity for several miles
- Onsite setup and training
Reports and Data Collection are becoming increasingly essential to competing businesses. Reporting can help you decide on capital investments, production goals, incentive programs and equipment upgrand proposals. Reporting is useful for permits as well as preventive maintenance.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest crusher in a market-leading series. The all new…
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar mining VP retires amid leadership shakeup411 Views
- U.S. Concrete purchases a New Jersey aggregate operation378 Views
- Thieves derail train in Mexico to steal 70 tons of cement331 Views
- MSHA gives out $8.4 million to 47 states for mine safety and health training326 Views
- Four contractors compete for $1.1 billion I-285/GA 400 interchange project in Atlanta286 Views