15 quarry trespassers arrested in Pennsylvania
Several people have been arrested for trespassing at a Bangor, Pennsylvania, quarry. Local police hope the arrests make it clear that there is absolutely ZERO tolerance for swimmers on the private party.
Of the 15 trespassers arrested, 11 were adults and four were juveniles.
Court records identified eight of the 15 as Victoria Natalia Havryliuk, 19, of Jersey City; Danny Arcilg, 18, and Clelin Reyes, 19, both of Cliffside; Matthew Hernandez, 19, of Fort Lee; Baily K. Cloonon, 18, and Nicole M. Smit, 18, both of Fairview, all in New Jersey; and Jessica Rodger, 16, of Hatboro, and Jarret Compton, 17, of Horsham, both in Pennsylvania, Timothy Dutkrewicz, 18, and Cole Alexander Hevener, 18 of Horsham, Pennsylvania; Rachel D. Coulton, 18 of Willow Grove, Pennsylvania; Edward Justin Levicoff, 18 of Dreshor, Pennsylvania; Bradley Clouse, 16 of Orefield in Lehigh County; Edra Makbull, 20 of Cliffside, New Jersey, and Alexa McGinley, 23 of West New York, New Jersey.
The identities of the other seven trespassers have not been released.
All 15 of the trespassers were fined $333.
Police have been trying to crack down on people trespassing to swim at quarries because they are flat out dangerous. We have seen one too many drowning deaths thus far this summer. Unfortunately, trespassing has always been a problem at quarries.
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Atlanta turning quarry into one of America's largest reservoirs1050 Views
- CRH continues to eye large deals to grow the Irish aggregate company479 Views
- Controversial quarry granted permit by Indiana Department of Natural Resources423 Views
- VIDEO: World conference discusses Lafarge-Holcim merger387 Views
- Nebraska company fined after loader operator dies in accident293 Views