Doosan DXB260H hydraulic breaker matches breaker frequency to ground conditions
The DXB260H hydraulic breaker from Doosan Infracore Construction Equipment America features two-speed control of breaker frequency, which allows the operator to match the breaker frequency to the ground conditions. The 5,400-pound breaker is designed for use with excavators in the 27- to 37-metric-ton weight range, specifically the Doosan DX300LC and DX350LC. Rated in the 8,000 foot-pound impact energy class and delivering up to 600 blows per minute, the breaker requires a hydraulic flow rate of between 39.5 and 63.5 gallons per minute.
Standard features include a cradle-mounted grease station that delivers continuous grease flow, and blank-fire protection that uses a cushion of oil at the base of the cylinder to reduce metal-to-metal contact. The breaker’s suspension system extends excavator workgroup life by absorbing harmful vibrations and stress waves. A patented main valve design reduces hydraulic pressure peaks that can reduce pump life, crack excavator workgroup welds, and cause system overheating. An energy recovery system increases strike power by using energy generated by piston rebound.
From our partners
Developing a solid relationship with Demolition Technologies Specialized Services enables Crushing Tigers…
MORE FROM Featured Products
Manufacturer news: Hlavinka Equipment opens Texas Hlavinda JCB division; Terex Washing Systems appoints new global sales director; Skelly and Loy promotes Aungst to VP of AMS; Luff Industries adds Riddell as territory manager; Caterpillar opens first Data Innovation Lab; Yokohama Tire Corp. will help build eco-friendly playground
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Vulcan Materials to meet August deadline for restoring eastern hillside of Azusa rock quarry476 Views
- MSHA issues serious non-fatal accident alert, best practices in response to water truck accident452 Views
- MSHA Fatality Review Committee determines several fatalities are chargeable to the mining industry319 Views
- Excavator explodes into flames after engine malfunction on New York jobsite (VIDEO)280 Views
- Eric Olsen appointed future CEO of Lafarge Holcim merger254 Views