Doosan DXB260H hydraulic breaker matches breaker frequency to ground conditions
The DXB260H hydraulic breaker from Doosan Infracore Construction Equipment America features two-speed control of breaker frequency, which allows the operator to match the breaker frequency to the ground conditions. The 5,400-pound breaker is designed for use with excavators in the 27- to 37-metric-ton weight range, specifically the Doosan DX300LC and DX350LC. Rated in the 8,000 foot-pound impact energy class and delivering up to 600 blows per minute, the breaker requires a hydraulic flow rate of between 39.5 and 63.5 gallons per minute.
Standard features include a cradle-mounted grease station that delivers continuous grease flow, and blank-fire protection that uses a cushion of oil at the base of the cylinder to reduce metal-to-metal contact. The breaker’s suspension system extends excavator workgroup life by absorbing harmful vibrations and stress waves. A patented main valve design reduces hydraulic pressure peaks that can reduce pump life, crack excavator workgroup welds, and cause system overheating. An energy recovery system increases strike power by using energy generated by piston rebound.
From our partners
Developing a solid relationship with Demolition Technologies Specialized Services enables Crushing Tigers…
MORE FROM Featured Products
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA issues citations to five metal/non-metal mines during impact inspections in February433 Views
- Holcim shareholders threaten merger plans with Lafarge…again277 Views
- California woman killed when gravel truck tips over on her car208 Views
- Caterpillar intros 735C, 740C EJ, 745C articulated trucks with bevy of powertrain improvements (PHOTOS)173 Views
- Senate rejects amendment seeking to fund infrastructure by closing corporate tax loophole152 Views