2009 Urban Congestion Trends: How FHWA’s Operations is Solving Congestion Problems
The U.S. Federal Highway Administration’s Office of Operations has released a brochure that highlights examples of how transportation agencies are helping to reduce congestion through enhanced highway system operations. The report also explores trends in congestion and reliability during the past three years from 23 urban areas.
For a downloadable PDF of the report, please click here: 2009 Urban Congestion Trends — How Operations Is Solving Congestion Problems.
From our partners
MORE FROM Articles
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Worker airlifted to hospital after accident with rock crusher504 Views
- Unexpected sand and gravel causes rollover accident348 Views
- Buffalo Crushed Stone cited for pollution177 Views
- Eliminate the fat and increase profits through lean processing175 Views
- Don't drink and drive...that includes your wheel loader!162 Views