|Thursday, July 22
- 8:30 – 9 a.m. Opening Breakfast and Remarks
- 9 – 9:45 a.m. Plenary Session: Public-Private Partnerships—Federal Uncertainty and Its Effect on the Market
- 9:45 – 10:30 a.m. Plenary Session: P3s: Delivering Public Benefit, Delivering Additional Infrastructure
- 10:30 – 10:45 a.m. Networking Break
- 10:45 a.m. – 12 p.m.
- Session A1: Recent P3 Developments in State Programs: Puerto Rico, Georgia, Virginia, Florida
- Session B1: ARTBA Bridge Policy & Promotion Council: P3s and Bridge Financing
- 12:15 – 1:30 p.m. P3 Entrepreneurs & Projects of the Year Luncheon
- 1:45 – 3 p.m.
- Session A2: Recent P3 Developments in State Programs: California, Colorado, Arizona, Texas, Oregon
- Session B2: P3s and High Speed Rail, presented by the ARTBA High Speed Rail Development Council
- 3 – 3:30 p.m. Networking Break
- 3:30 – 4:45 p.m.
- Session A3: Project Spotlights: North Tarrant Expressway, I-495 Capital Beltway Hotlanes
- Session B3: Risk Transfer From a Federal Perspective The ARTBA Town Hall Forum: “All Politics is Local: An Interactive Discussion on Promoting P3s to the Public”
- 6 – 7:30 p.m. Networking Reception
Friday, July 23
- 8:30 – 9:45 a.m. Breakfast & Keynote Address: U.S. Secretary of Transportation LaHood
- 9:45 – 10 a.m. Networking Break
- 10 – 11:15 a.m.
- Session A4: Emerging P3 Markets: Pennsylvania, Michigan, Nevada, Minnesota, Indiana, Illinois
- Session B4: NCSL, NGA, and ARTBA: Raising P3 Awareness Nationwide
- 11:15 – 11:30 a.m. Networking Break
- 11:30 a.m. – 12:45 p.m.
- Session A5: P3s and Transit
- Session B5: P3s and Airports
- 12:45 – 2 p.m. Closing Lunch—Making P3s A National Priority: Next Steps featuring Former Secretary of Transportation Mary Peters and Former Governor Bill Owens
- 2 – 3 p.m. Meeting of the ARTBA Public-Private Partnerships Division (ARTBA PPP Division Members Only)