- Aggregates Manager - http://www.aggman.com -
2010 ARTBA P3 in Transportation Conference announces full program
Posted By Tina Grady Barbaccia On June 9, 2010 @ 11:20 am In Aggbeat Online,Event Calendar,Industry Associations,Industry Resources | No Comments
|For 21 years, the American Road and Transportation Builders Association has held the premier conference on P3s. This year’s conference (full program below) will feature two educational tracks over two days that will explore the role that P3s play in our nation’s transportation infrastructure development and the world.
|For more information, visit www.artbap3.org  or contact P3 Division Managing Director Hank Webster  at 202.289.4434.
| The full program is as follows:
|Thursday, July 22
- 8:30 – 9 a.m. Opening Breakfast and Remarks
- 9 – 9:45 a.m. Plenary Session: Public-Private Partnerships—Federal Uncertainty and Its Effect on the Market
- 9:45 – 10:30 a.m. Plenary Session: P3s: Delivering Public Benefit, Delivering Additional Infrastructure
- 10:30 – 10:45 a.m. Networking Break
- 10:45 a.m. – 12 p.m.
- Session A1: Recent P3 Developments in State Programs: Puerto Rico, Georgia, Virginia, Florida
- Session B1: ARTBA Bridge Policy & Promotion Council: P3s and Bridge Financing
- 12:15 – 1:30 p.m. P3 Entrepreneurs & Projects of the Year Luncheon
- 1:45 – 3 p.m.
- Session A2: Recent P3 Developments in State Programs: California, Colorado, Arizona, Texas, Oregon
- Session B2: P3s and High Speed Rail, presented by the ARTBA High Speed Rail Development Council
- 3 – 3:30 p.m. Networking Break
- 3:30 – 4:45 p.m.
- Session A3: Project Spotlights: North Tarrant Expressway, I-495 Capital Beltway Hotlanes
- Session B3: Risk Transfer From a Federal Perspective The ARTBA Town Hall Forum: “All Politics is Local: An Interactive Discussion on Promoting P3s to the Public”
- 6 – 7:30 p.m. Networking Reception
Friday, July 23
- 8:30 – 9:45 a.m. Breakfast & Keynote Address: U.S. Secretary of Transportation LaHood
- 9:45 – 10 a.m. Networking Break
- 10 – 11:15 a.m.
- Session A4: Emerging P3 Markets: Pennsylvania, Michigan, Nevada, Minnesota, Indiana, Illinois
- Session B4: NCSL, NGA, and ARTBA: Raising P3 Awareness Nationwide
- 11:15 – 11:30 a.m. Networking Break
- 11:30 a.m. – 12:45 p.m.
- Session A5: P3s and Transit
- Session B5: P3s and Airports
- 12:45 – 2 p.m. Closing Lunch—Making P3s A National Priority: Next Steps featuring Former Secretary of Transportation Mary Peters and Former Governor Bill Owens
- 2 – 3 p.m. Meeting of the ARTBA Public-Private Partnerships Division (ARTBA PPP Division Members Only)
Article printed from Aggregates Manager: http://www.aggman.com
URL to article: http://www.aggman.com/2010-artba-p3-in-transportation-conference-announces-full-program/
URLs in this post:
 www.artbap3.org: https://owa.rrpub.com/OWA/redir.aspx?C=ddc62777f09c425dbfa4561fc0ef4ae0&URL=http%3a%2f%2fartba.informz.net%2fz%2fcjUucD9taT04MzUxODImcD0xJnU9NzU0NzAxODI1JmxpPTMzMTI0MzA%2findex.html
 Hank Webster: https://owa.rrpub.com/OWA/redir.aspx?C=ddc62777f09c425dbfa4561fc0ef4ae0&URL=mailto%3ahwebster%40artba.org
Click here to print.
Copyright © 2009 Aggregates Manager. All rights reserved.