Contractor Dream Package 2010 Winner: Mario Ramos – Mar-Con Services
Ramos received his prize package worth more than $100,000 in products and services during Equipment World’s Contractor’s Dream Package Winner Event on Nov. 10.
The event was hosted by Chastang Ford in Houston, Texas, and other sponsor representatives who were on hand for the big day.
The package included a Ford F 550 Super Duty truck, a Ditch Witch compact tool carrier, a Landoll 16-foot trailer, credit for products from ConocoPhillips, Trimble, and FAE, VMAC’s underhood air compressor, a Lincoln welder, Baldor generator, Alturnamat ground protection mats and an Allied hydraulic hammer.
Ramos formed Mar-Con about five years ago, but he has worked in the heavy construction industry for more than 20 years with his father’s company, Ramos Industries. Ramos brought his father, Roberto, to join in the celebration of his Dream Package win.
Mar-Con has more than 75 employees and specializes in road, bridge and water and sewer line projects at the state and local level. “This is a dream come true,” said Ramos, who entered the sweepstakes online this past summer. “I’ve been a loyal reader of Equipment World magazine for more than 10 years and always try to take the time to sign up for any opportunities that the magazine offers us.
From our partners
Developing a solid relationship with Demolition Technologies Specialized Services enables Crushing Tigers and Sandvik Construction to impact the demolition and…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- House of Representatives passes bill blocking EPA's new Waters of the U.S. rule400 Views
- The Labor Department is auditing MSHA for allegedly failing to collect penalty fines371 Views
- Cat introduces larger sizes of its Tier 4 Final articulated trucks358 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)281 Views
- Cat backs up claims of fuel efficiency with a guarantee233 Views