2011 Concrete Industry Day at MIT
On Aug. 11, 2011, researchers from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) Concrete Sustainability Hub (CSHub) will present their latest research findings and progress, during the 2011 CSHub Industry Day.
The two inaugural work plans of the CSHub are “The Edge of Concrete: A Life-Cycle Investigation of Concrete and Concrete Structures” and “From Liquid to Stone: The Genesis of Concrete.” Lead investigators for both projects will be on-hand to present their findings, answer questions, and hear feedback from stakeholders on the future direction of the Concrete Sustainability Hub.
The 2011 CSHub Industry Day will be held at the Kresge Auditorium on the MIT campus in Cambridge, Mass., on Aug. 11, 2011 from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
The event is open to the public. The registration fee of $150 covers cost of meals and meeting facilities. This event at MIT is being held in cooperation with the 2011 International Concrete Sustainability Conference, which is a separate event occurring in Boston from Aug. 9-11, 2011.
Tickets to the CSHub Industry Day may be obtained by using this online registration form: http://web.mit.edu/cshub/news/pdf/2011%20MIT%20Industry%20Day%20Registration%20Form%206-7-11.pdf
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest crusher in a market-leading series. The all new…
MORE FROM Event Calendar
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- House of Representatives passes bill blocking EPA's new Waters of the U.S. rule398 Views
- Cat introduces larger sizes of its Tier 4 Final articulated trucks341 Views
- The Labor Department is auditing MSHA for allegedly failing to collect penalty fines315 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)292 Views
- Cat backs up claims of fuel efficiency with a guarantee218 Views