2011 Concrete Industry Day at MIT
On Aug. 11, 2011, researchers from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) Concrete Sustainability Hub (CSHub) will present their latest research findings and progress, during the 2011 CSHub Industry Day.
The two inaugural work plans of the CSHub are “The Edge of Concrete: A Life-Cycle Investigation of Concrete and Concrete Structures” and “From Liquid to Stone: The Genesis of Concrete.” Lead investigators for both projects will be on-hand to present their findings, answer questions, and hear feedback from stakeholders on the future direction of the Concrete Sustainability Hub.
The 2011 CSHub Industry Day will be held at the Kresge Auditorium on the MIT campus in Cambridge, Mass., on Aug. 11, 2011 from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
The event is open to the public. The registration fee of $150 covers cost of meals and meeting facilities. This event at MIT is being held in cooperation with the 2011 International Concrete Sustainability Conference, which is a separate event occurring in Boston from Aug. 9-11, 2011.
Tickets to the CSHub Industry Day may be obtained by using this online registration form: http://web.mit.edu/cshub/news/pdf/2011%20MIT%20Industry%20Day%20Registration%20Form%206-7-11.pdf
From our partners
Developing a solid relationship with Demolition Technologies Specialized Services enables Crushing Tigers and Sandvik Construction to impact the demolition and…
MORE FROM Event Calendar
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar mining VP retires amid leadership shakeup414 Views
- U.S. Concrete purchases a New Jersey aggregate operation382 Views
- Thieves derail train in Mexico to steal 70 tons of cement334 Views
- MSHA gives out $8.4 million to 47 states for mine safety and health training328 Views
- Four contractors compete for $1.1 billion I-285/GA 400 interchange project in Atlanta287 Views