2014 Aggregates Business Ratings Forecast
Nearly three out of four operators responding to the 2013-14 Aggregates Manager Forecast Survey expect to have positive business ratings this year.
While only 3.8 percent of operators anticipate an excellent year, 21.9 percent call for a very good year and 47.6 percent expect a good year.
Further good news can be found in the percentage of operators who forecast poor business results for 2014 – 2.9 percent – the lowest numbers reported throughout a decade of industry forecasts.
By region, four of five operators in both the South and Northeast regions expect positive ratings (excellent, very good, or good), while three of four in the Northeast indicate the same upbeat trend. North Central operators were the most cautious; approximately two in three call for positive business ratings.
For more information about 2013 results and 2014 business predictions, see the January print edition of Aggregates Manager.
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Two teens dead after falling through ice at quarry704 Views
- CRH emerges as frontrunner for Holcim and Lafarge assets503 Views
- Sales manager killed at sand and gravel plant247 Views
- Obama wants 'bipartisan infrastructure plan,' no mention of gas tax hike229 Views
- Responses to Obama's State of the Union address219 Views