2014 Aggregates Business Ratings Forecast
Nearly three out of four operators responding to the 2013-14 Aggregates Manager Forecast Survey expect to have positive business ratings this year.
While only 3.8 percent of operators anticipate an excellent year, 21.9 percent call for a very good year and 47.6 percent expect a good year.
Further good news can be found in the percentage of operators who forecast poor business results for 2014 – 2.9 percent – the lowest numbers reported throughout a decade of industry forecasts.
By region, four of five operators in both the South and Northeast regions expect positive ratings (excellent, very good, or good), while three of four in the Northeast indicate the same upbeat trend. North Central operators were the most cautious; approximately two in three call for positive business ratings.
For more information about 2013 results and 2014 business predictions, see the January print edition of Aggregates Manager.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Caterpillar unveils new 3-tower HQ campus spanning 6 city blocks in Peoria (VIDEO)1642 Views
- Hamm, Inc. receives reclamation award354 Views
- Quarry worker safety is a big deal in the U.S., but not everywhere in the world234 Views
- Opportunities for worker recruitment and retention188 Views
- Caterpillar “Built For It” Trials video: Cat generator powers Lantern Festival in China’s Yuhu Village143 Views