2014 Aggregates Business Ratings Forecast
Nearly three out of four operators responding to the 2013-14 Aggregates Manager Forecast Survey expect to have positive business ratings this year.
While only 3.8 percent of operators anticipate an excellent year, 21.9 percent call for a very good year and 47.6 percent expect a good year.
Further good news can be found in the percentage of operators who forecast poor business results for 2014 – 2.9 percent – the lowest numbers reported throughout a decade of industry forecasts.
By region, four of five operators in both the South and Northeast regions expect positive ratings (excellent, very good, or good), while three of four in the Northeast indicate the same upbeat trend. North Central operators were the most cautious; approximately two in three call for positive business ratings.
For more information about 2013 results and 2014 business predictions, see the January print edition of Aggregates Manager.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sand saves a construction worker's life499 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for construction workers332 Views
- VIDEO: Caterpillar builds world’s tallest sand castle, then destroys it 288 Views
- Mine pollution hurting fish habitats across America162 Views
- Congress passes $1.1 trillion spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts161 Views