2014 Aggregates Business Ratings Forecast
Nearly three out of four operators responding to the 2013-14 Aggregates Manager Forecast Survey expect to have positive business ratings this year.
While only 3.8 percent of operators anticipate an excellent year, 21.9 percent call for a very good year and 47.6 percent expect a good year.
Further good news can be found in the percentage of operators who forecast poor business results for 2014 – 2.9 percent – the lowest numbers reported throughout a decade of industry forecasts.
By region, four of five operators in both the South and Northeast regions expect positive ratings (excellent, very good, or good), while three of four in the Northeast indicate the same upbeat trend. North Central operators were the most cautious; approximately two in three call for positive business ratings.
For more information about 2013 results and 2014 business predictions, see the January print edition of Aggregates Manager.
From our partners
Developing a solid relationship with Demolition Technologies Specialized Services enables Crushing Tigers…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Rock & Run 2014 was full of fun for everyone628 Views
- Mine expansion leaving MnDOT up a creek without a paddle372 Views
- OSHA cites Nebraska sand and gravel company345 Views
- The Underground World Wide Web: A new use for abandoned mines155 Views
- Majority of construction firms can't find skilled workers127 Views