2014 Aggregates Business Ratings Forecast
Nearly three out of four operators responding to the 2013-14 Aggregates Manager Forecast Survey expect to have positive business ratings this year.
While only 3.8 percent of operators anticipate an excellent year, 21.9 percent call for a very good year and 47.6 percent expect a good year.
Further good news can be found in the percentage of operators who forecast poor business results for 2014 – 2.9 percent – the lowest numbers reported throughout a decade of industry forecasts.
By region, four of five operators in both the South and Northeast regions expect positive ratings (excellent, very good, or good), while three of four in the Northeast indicate the same upbeat trend. North Central operators were the most cautious; approximately two in three call for positive business ratings.
For more information about 2013 results and 2014 business predictions, see the January print edition of Aggregates Manager.
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Cat introduces new track drill429 Views
- Mike Rowe talks about the dirty topic of educating future workers391 Views
- Caterpillar highlights equipment and connectivity at ConExpo-Con/Agg299 Views
- Rod Martin receives AggMan of the Year 2013 Award181 Views
- MSHA Assistant Secretary of Labor Main updates NSSGA on recent agency actions181 Views