PennDOT announces $24.7 million for smart transportation projects in 41 communities
County of Washington will receive $443,500 to construct 9 miles of recreational trail completing the Panhandle Trail between the Borough of Carnegie in Allegheny County to the City of Weirton, WV.
County of York will receive $175,000 to study the impacts of different growth-management scenarios relating to transportation, livability, sustainability, climate change, environment, health, and quality of life.
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Former gravel quarry-turned-landfill transforms into nature reserve519 Views
- North Carolina grants Martin Marietta water quality certification for limestone quarry256 Views
- Vulcan-blocking bill dies in Alabama legislature251 Views
- Road restrictions may stop quarry construction in Kentucky216 Views
- Two suspects charged with arson in Jack’s Mountain Quarry case in Virginia128 Views