Brennan rejoins Powescreen as technical support manager
Hugh Brennan has rejoined Powerscreen as the company’s new technical support manager.
Brennan previously worked in a wide variety of roles for Powerscreen in the United Kingdom and North America throughout an 11-year period.
He will be responsible for the development of Powerscreen’s technical helpdesk, service training, service engineers, and warranty systems.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest…
MORE FROM People News
Manufacturer news: McLanahan hosts first Frac Sand Processing School in Wisconsin; The Volvo Group sponsors Ocean Summit on Marine Debris; CEMA publishes 7th Edition Belt Conveyors for Bulk Materials; Superior Industries acquires Clemro Western Ltd.; Metso launches new global website; Xylem launches new online interactive dewatering platform; Eriez offers 5-Star Service Program; JCB Finance enters partnership with Bank of the West
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Legislation stopping proposed Waters of the U.S. rule passes Transportation and Infrastructure committee with bipartisan support179 Views
- Bipartisan highway bill would tie federal gas tax to inflation, create transportation commission177 Views
- Eagle Scout project rebuilds DeSoto State Park hiking trail from stone found in old quarry at park159 Views
- Lafarge and Holcim announce U.S. asset divestments required by Federal Trade Commission for merger148 Views
- Missouri man arrested for burglary of quarry and gun range113 Views