25 Days of RollOuts: Atlas Copco’s bucket crushers
Atlas Copco’s line of bucket crushers joins its silent demolition tool range of hydraulic attachments.
The output size adjusts from 0.5 to 4.75 inches, with a slightly smaller output size in the smallest model. The bucket jaws, which receive the most wear, can be inverted.
The top and bottom jaws can be replaced or single jaws can be rotated by 180 degrees to extend wear and service life.
Atlas Copco | atlascopco.us
Editor’s note: We’re sharing all 2013 Top RollOuts throughout the month of December, with a different product posted each day. Click here to see them all.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Mine worker dies in tragic accident1310 Views
- Update on experienced plant manager killed at Murray Mines1184 Views
- Quarry workers in Egypt risking life and limbs (PHOTOS)1101 Views
- Rare Dinosaur bone found in Colorado quarry886 Views
- VIDEO: Excavator straddles extremely narrow bench, predictably topples over395 Views