25 Days of RollOuts: Atlas Copco’s bucket crushers
Atlas Copco’s line of bucket crushers joins its silent demolition tool range of hydraulic attachments.
The output size adjusts from 0.5 to 4.75 inches, with a slightly smaller output size in the smallest model. The bucket jaws, which receive the most wear, can be inverted.
The top and bottom jaws can be replaced or single jaws can be rotated by 180 degrees to extend wear and service life.
Atlas Copco | atlascopco.us
Editor’s note: We’re sharing all 2013 Top RollOuts throughout the month of December, with a different product posted each day. Click here to see them all.
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana1120 Views
- A quarry worker was found dead in a lake a week after he fell from a floating dredge1029 Views
- U.S. District Court agrees to expedite NSSGA's lawsuit against MSHA over POV rule378 Views
- Senate DRIVE Act is a six-year transportation bill with three-year Highway Trust Fund financing guarantee297 Views
- Dolese Bros. open quarry after more than $20 million in upgrades215 Views