25 Days of RollOuts: Atlas Copco’s bucket crushers
Atlas Copco’s line of bucket crushers joins its silent demolition tool range of hydraulic attachments.
The output size adjusts from 0.5 to 4.75 inches, with a slightly smaller output size in the smallest model. The bucket jaws, which receive the most wear, can be inverted.
The top and bottom jaws can be replaced or single jaws can be rotated by 180 degrees to extend wear and service life.
Atlas Copco | atlascopco.us
Editor’s note: We’re sharing all 2013 Top RollOuts throughout the month of December, with a different product posted each day. Click here to see them all.
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs659 Views
- Caterpillar lays off hundreds more, announces plant closing in North Carolina361 Views
- Cat 6015B hydraulic shovel offers increased power, more loading capacity336 Views
- Transportation funding extended through Dec. 4 as House and Senate work out long-term bill254 Views
- Obama signs two-week transportation patch into law214 Views