25 Days of RollOuts: Atlas Copco’s bucket crushers
Atlas Copco’s line of bucket crushers joins its silent demolition tool range of hydraulic attachments.
The output size adjusts from 0.5 to 4.75 inches, with a slightly smaller output size in the smallest model. The bucket jaws, which receive the most wear, can be inverted.
The top and bottom jaws can be replaced or single jaws can be rotated by 180 degrees to extend wear and service life.
Atlas Copco | atlascopco.us
Editor’s note: We’re sharing all 2013 Top RollOuts throughout the month of December, with a different product posted each day. Click here to see them all.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest crusher in a market-leading series. The all new…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry explosion damages homes and cars and injures one person978 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger394 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)344 Views
- Vulcan Materials conducts blast for the 'Mayan steps' restoration242 Views
- Lafarge, Holcim announce job cuts ahead of merger239 Views