25 Days of RollOuts: Atlas Copco’s bucket crushers
Atlas Copco’s line of bucket crushers joins its silent demolition tool range of hydraulic attachments.
The output size adjusts from 0.5 to 4.75 inches, with a slightly smaller output size in the smallest model. The bucket jaws, which receive the most wear, can be inverted.
The top and bottom jaws can be replaced or single jaws can be rotated by 180 degrees to extend wear and service life.
Atlas Copco | atlascopco.us
Editor’s note: We’re sharing all 2013 Top RollOuts throughout the month of December, with a different product posted each day. Click here to see them all.
From our partners
Developing a solid relationship with Demolition Technologies Specialized Services enables Crushing Tigers…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
Manufacturer news: McLanahan hosts first Frac Sand Processing School in Wisconsin; The Volvo Group sponsors Ocean Summit on Marine Debris; CEMA publishes 7th Edition Belt Conveyors for Bulk Materials; Superior Industries acquires Clemro Western Ltd.; Metso launches new global website; Xylem launches new online interactive dewatering platform; Eriez offers 5-Star Service Program; JCB Finance enters partnership with Bank of the West
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Lower oil prices send mixed signals to frac sand producers294 Views
- Legislation stopping proposed Waters of the U.S. rule passes Transportation and Infrastructure committee with bipartisan support178 Views
- Bipartisan highway bill would tie federal gas tax to inflation, create transportation commission177 Views
- Lafarge and Holcim announce U.S. asset divestments required by Federal Trade Commission for merger143 Views
- Eagle Scout project rebuilds DeSoto State Park hiking trail from stone found in old quarry at park142 Views