25 Days of RollOuts: Bedrock Software’s AggFlow Design and Manage
Three years in development, Bedrock Software, LLC’s newest program is said to represent a completely new generation of simulation software to manage and optimize an aggregates operation.
AggFlow Design and Manage is a hybrid program that allows users to work on-line or off-line and to share projects with other users at will.
The sharing capability is intended to allow process engineers, consultants, and equipment dealers to work more effectively and efficiently when developing a plant optimization strategy.
Simulation can be used to determine optimal production capacity for a particular equipment configuration; then users can input field sample data to compare what the operation is actually producing to its theoretical capability. This information can then be used to identify and eliminate bottlenecks and inefficiencies.
Bedrock | aggflow.com
Editor’s note: We’re sharing all 2013 Top RollOuts throughout the month of December, with a different product posted each day. Click here to see them all.
From our partners
Developing a solid relationship with Demolition Technologies Specialized Services enables Crushing Tigers and Sandvik Construction to impact the demolition and…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Atlanta turning quarry into one of America's largest reservoirs1047 Views
- CRH continues to eye large deals to grow the Irish aggregate company479 Views
- Controversial quarry granted permit by Indiana Department of Natural Resources421 Views
- VIDEO: World conference discusses Lafarge-Holcim merger387 Views
- The final Waters of the U.S. rule has been released to the Federal Register296 Views