25 Days of RollOuts: Bedrock Software’s AggFlow Design and Manage
Three years in development, Bedrock Software, LLC’s newest program is said to represent a completely new generation of simulation software to manage and optimize an aggregates operation.
AggFlow Design and Manage is a hybrid program that allows users to work on-line or off-line and to share projects with other users at will.
The sharing capability is intended to allow process engineers, consultants, and equipment dealers to work more effectively and efficiently when developing a plant optimization strategy.
Simulation can be used to determine optimal production capacity for a particular equipment configuration; then users can input field sample data to compare what the operation is actually producing to its theoretical capability. This information can then be used to identify and eliminate bottlenecks and inefficiencies.
Bedrock | aggflow.com
Editor’s note: We’re sharing all 2013 Top RollOuts throughout the month of December, with a different product posted each day. Click here to see them all.
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Cat introduces new track drill438 Views
- Mike Rowe talks about the dirty topic of educating future workers416 Views
- Caterpillar highlights equipment and connectivity at ConExpo-Con/Agg333 Views
- McLanahan Rolls Out Four Key Products204 Views
- Rod Martin receives AggMan of the Year 2013 Award193 Views