25 Days of RollOuts: Bedrock Software’s AggFlow Design and Manage
Three years in development, Bedrock Software, LLC’s newest program is said to represent a completely new generation of simulation software to manage and optimize an aggregates operation.
AggFlow Design and Manage is a hybrid program that allows users to work on-line or off-line and to share projects with other users at will.
The sharing capability is intended to allow process engineers, consultants, and equipment dealers to work more effectively and efficiently when developing a plant optimization strategy.
Simulation can be used to determine optimal production capacity for a particular equipment configuration; then users can input field sample data to compare what the operation is actually producing to its theoretical capability. This information can then be used to identify and eliminate bottlenecks and inefficiencies.
Bedrock | aggflow.com
Editor’s note: We’re sharing all 2013 Top RollOuts throughout the month of December, with a different product posted each day. Click here to see them all.
From our partners
Developing a solid relationship with Demolition Technologies Specialized Services enables Crushing Tigers…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
Manufacturer news: McLanahan hosts first Frac Sand Processing School in Wisconsin; The Volvo Group sponsors Ocean Summit on Marine Debris; CEMA publishes 7th Edition Belt Conveyors for Bulk Materials; Superior Industries acquires Clemro Western Ltd.; Metso launches new global website; Xylem launches new online interactive dewatering platform; Eriez offers 5-Star Service Program; JCB Finance enters partnership with Bank of the West
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Lower oil prices send mixed signals to frac sand producers293 Views
- Legislation stopping proposed Waters of the U.S. rule passes Transportation and Infrastructure committee with bipartisan support178 Views
- Bipartisan highway bill would tie federal gas tax to inflation, create transportation commission158 Views
- Lafarge and Holcim announce U.S. asset divestments required by Federal Trade Commission for merger140 Views
- PHOTOS: Caterpillar: Modern Earthmoving Marvels traces equipment evolution123 Views