25 Days of RollOuts: Deister’s exciter vibrating mechanism
Deister’s exciter vibrating mechanism is designed for use with large, linear-stroke screens and feeders.
Innovative seal, shaft, and bearing designs are said to make the unit rugged and easy to maintain.
The exciter mechanism can be driven by V-belts or a direct-drive flexible shaft.
Deister Machine Co. | deistermachine.com
Editor’s note: We’re sharing all 2013 Top RollOuts throughout the month of December, with a different product posted each day. Click here to see them all.
From our partners
Developing a solid relationship with Demolition Technologies Specialized Services enables Crushing Tigers and Sandvik Construction to impact the demolition and…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- The Labor Department is auditing MSHA for allegedly failing to collect penalty fines393 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger361 Views
- Cat introduces larger sizes of its Tier 4 Final articulated trucks356 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)339 Views
- Lafarge, Holcim announce job cuts ahead of merger221 Views