25 Days of RollOuts: Deister’s exciter vibrating mechanism
Deister’s exciter vibrating mechanism is designed for use with large, linear-stroke screens and feeders.
Innovative seal, shaft, and bearing designs are said to make the unit rugged and easy to maintain.
The exciter mechanism can be driven by V-belts or a direct-drive flexible shaft.
Deister Machine Co. | deistermachine.com
Editor’s note: We’re sharing all 2013 Top RollOuts throughout the month of December, with a different product posted each day. Click here to see them all.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining advanced materials technology, with skillful design focusing on…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Reclamation photo contest entries showcase post-mining opportunities594 Views
- Loader operator dies after sand avalanche at Massachusetts sand and gravel company428 Views
- Location is key for Dolese Bros. Co.'s Davis Quarry421 Views
- A total of 27 states have sued the Obama administration over the new EPA water rule388 Views
- Fireworks are being blamed for a fire at a Montana quarry352 Views