25 Days of RollOuts: Deister’s exciter vibrating mechanism
Deister’s exciter vibrating mechanism is designed for use with large, linear-stroke screens and feeders.
Innovative seal, shaft, and bearing designs are said to make the unit rugged and easy to maintain.
The exciter mechanism can be driven by V-belts or a direct-drive flexible shaft.
Deister Machine Co. | deistermachine.com
Editor’s note: We’re sharing all 2013 Top RollOuts throughout the month of December, with a different product posted each day. Click here to see them all.
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA issues citations to five metal/non-metal mines during impact inspections in February446 Views
- Holcim shareholders threaten merger plans with Lafarge…again320 Views
- California woman killed when gravel truck tips over on her car210 Views
- Caterpillar intros 735C, 740C EJ, 745C articulated trucks with bevy of powertrain improvements (PHOTOS)172 Views
- Senate rejects amendment seeking to fund infrastructure by closing corporate tax loophole152 Views