25 Days of RollOuts: Deister’s exciter vibrating mechanism
Deister’s exciter vibrating mechanism is designed for use with large, linear-stroke screens and feeders.
Innovative seal, shaft, and bearing designs are said to make the unit rugged and easy to maintain.
The exciter mechanism can be driven by V-belts or a direct-drive flexible shaft.
Deister Machine Co. | deistermachine.com
Editor’s note: We’re sharing all 2013 Top RollOuts throughout the month of December, with a different product posted each day. Click here to see them all.
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sand saves a construction worker's life500 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for construction workers337 Views
- VIDEO: Caterpillar builds world’s tallest sand castle, then destroys it 293 Views
- Mine pollution hurting fish habitats across America210 Views
- Congress passes $1.1 trillion spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts163 Views