25 Days of RollOuts: Dust Control Technology’s DustBoss DB-100
Dust Control Technology’s DustBoss DB-100 dust-suppression unit is designed for use in large quarries.
With a range of more than 100 meters, the machine is able to reach stockpiles 200 to 300 feet high.
The machine is fed by a manifold of 30 brass nozzles; features simple, user-defined 359-degree oscillation with an adjustable elevation from -7 to 45 degrees; and can be outfitted with a dosing pump to meter in surfactants or tackifiers to enhance the binding of dust particles.
Dust Control Technology | dustboss.com
Editor’s note: We’re sharing all 2013 Top RollOuts throughout the month of December, with a different product posted each day. Click here to see them all.
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs761 Views
- MSHA and NSSGA release new infographic about material handling injuries326 Views
- Caterpillar to close Kentucky plant, cut 50 jobs216 Views
- Democratic senators call for shorter highway bill in order to maximize funding169 Views
- Transportation funding extended through Dec. 4 as House and Senate work out long-term bill104 Views