25 Days of RollOuts: Dust Control Technology’s DustBoss DB-100
Dust Control Technology’s DustBoss DB-100 dust-suppression unit is designed for use in large quarries.
With a range of more than 100 meters, the machine is able to reach stockpiles 200 to 300 feet high.
The machine is fed by a manifold of 30 brass nozzles; features simple, user-defined 359-degree oscillation with an adjustable elevation from -7 to 45 degrees; and can be outfitted with a dosing pump to meter in surfactants or tackifiers to enhance the binding of dust particles.
Dust Control Technology | dustboss.com
Editor’s note: We’re sharing all 2013 Top RollOuts throughout the month of December, with a different product posted each day. Click here to see them all.
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at stone facilities in 20151103 Views
- Obama proposes $10-per-barrel tax on oil production756 Views
- Rock and Bowl: Graniterock helps make the Super Bowl a success607 Views
- Obama says now is time to raise gas tax with oil prices plummeting435 Views
- Stockpile Reports launches bin and bunker measurement for stockpiled materials via iPhone, drone425 Views