25 Days of RollOuts: Elrus’ 6- by 12-foot three-deck screen plant
Elrus designed its latest compact 6- by 12-foot three-deck screen plant with an emphasis on increasing plant efficiency, reducing size and weight and reducing the overall cost of ownership.
The primary high-angle panel at the feed end results in rapid fines removal, while the secondary lower-angle panel results in accurate sizing and stratification.
Elrus Aggregate Systems | elrus.com
Editor’s note: We’re sharing all 2013 Top RollOuts throughout the month of December, with a different product posted each day. Click here to see them all.
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at sand and gravel facilities in 20151630 Views
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at stone facilities in 20151040 Views
- MSHA issues 95 citations to seven mines during December inspections1030 Views
- Obama proposes $10-per-barrel tax on oil production694 Views
- Stockpile Reports launches bin and bunker measurement for stockpiled materials via iPhone, drone410 Views