25 Days of RollOuts: Elrus’ 6- by 12-foot three-deck screen plant
Elrus designed its latest compact 6- by 12-foot three-deck screen plant with an emphasis on increasing plant efficiency, reducing size and weight and reducing the overall cost of ownership.
The primary high-angle panel at the feed end results in rapid fines removal, while the secondary lower-angle panel results in accurate sizing and stratification.
Elrus Aggregate Systems | elrus.com
Editor’s note: We’re sharing all 2013 Top RollOuts throughout the month of December, with a different product posted each day. Click here to see them all.
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Legislation stopping proposed Waters of the U.S. rule passes Transportation and Infrastructure committee with bipartisan support179 Views
- Bipartisan highway bill would tie federal gas tax to inflation, create transportation commission177 Views
- Eagle Scout project rebuilds DeSoto State Park hiking trail from stone found in old quarry at park165 Views
- NSSGA wants everyone to ask their representative to co-sponsor the Regulatory Integrity Protection Act (H.R. 1732) to stop proposed Waters of the U.S. rule130 Views
- MSHA invites all mine health and safety trainers to join its training call on April 29118 Views