25 Days of RollOuts: Elrus’ 6- by 12-foot three-deck screen plant
Elrus designed its latest compact 6- by 12-foot three-deck screen plant with an emphasis on increasing plant efficiency, reducing size and weight and reducing the overall cost of ownership.
The primary high-angle panel at the feed end results in rapid fines removal, while the secondary lower-angle panel results in accurate sizing and stratification.
Elrus Aggregate Systems | elrus.com
Editor’s note: We’re sharing all 2013 Top RollOuts throughout the month of December, with a different product posted each day. Click here to see them all.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining advanced materials technology, with skillful design focusing on…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar mining VP retires amid leadership shakeup412 Views
- U.S. Concrete purchases a New Jersey aggregate operation380 Views
- Thieves derail train in Mexico to steal 70 tons of cement333 Views
- MSHA gives out $8.4 million to 47 states for mine safety and health training327 Views
- Four contractors compete for $1.1 billion I-285/GA 400 interchange project in Atlanta287 Views