25 Days of RollOuts: Flanders’ Ardvarc 4.0
Flanders introduces its Ardvarc 4.0, which the company says is the world’s first fully automated multi-pass drill rig that incorporates the world’s first autonomous angle drill implementation.
- multi-pass and semi-pass automation
- drill-hole and hole-angle accuracy
- automatic drill string adding and racking
- new human/machine interface (HMI)
- new data collection
- more modular hardware.
Ardvarc 4.0 is designed to align itself to within +/-1 degree of the design heading of the hole and automatically set the proper mast angle.
Flanders Inc. | flandersinc.com
Editor’s note: We’re sharing all 2013 Top RollOuts throughout the month of December, with a different product posted each day. Click here to see them all.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest crusher in a market-leading series. The all new…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- A set of dinosaur footprints were found in a German quarry601 Views
- A Game of Stones: Quarry set location of 'The Wall' in HBO show could become a permanent attraction451 Views
- The nation’s top 25 crushed stone producers420 Views
- Summit Materials acquires Utah construction materials company384 Views
- The U.S. saw an increase in construction aggregates in the second quarter302 Views