25 Days of RollOuts: Flanders’ Ardvarc 4.0
Flanders introduces its Ardvarc 4.0, which the company says is the world’s first fully automated multi-pass drill rig that incorporates the world’s first autonomous angle drill implementation.
- multi-pass and semi-pass automation
- drill-hole and hole-angle accuracy
- automatic drill string adding and racking
- new human/machine interface (HMI)
- new data collection
- more modular hardware.
Ardvarc 4.0 is designed to align itself to within +/-1 degree of the design heading of the hole and automatically set the proper mast angle.
Flanders Inc. | flandersinc.com
Editor’s note: We’re sharing all 2013 Top RollOuts throughout the month of December, with a different product posted each day. Click here to see them all.
From our partners
Developing a solid relationship with Demolition Technologies Specialized Services enables Crushing Tigers…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA issues citations to five metal/non-metal mines during impact inspections in February303 Views
- California woman killed when gravel truck tips over on her car194 Views
- Northern White Sand considers building a rail unloading facility in Carlsbad162 Views
- Senate rejects amendment seeking to fund infrastructure by closing corporate tax loophole145 Views
- DRIVE Act aims to support Highway Trust Fund by limiting spending to roads and bridges128 Views