25 Days of RollOuts: Flanders’ Ardvarc 4.0
Flanders introduces its Ardvarc 4.0, which the company says is the world’s first fully automated multi-pass drill rig that incorporates the world’s first autonomous angle drill implementation.
- multi-pass and semi-pass automation
- drill-hole and hole-angle accuracy
- automatic drill string adding and racking
- new human/machine interface (HMI)
- new data collection
- more modular hardware.
Ardvarc 4.0 is designed to align itself to within +/-1 degree of the design heading of the hole and automatically set the proper mast angle.
Flanders Inc. | flandersinc.com
Editor’s note: We’re sharing all 2013 Top RollOuts throughout the month of December, with a different product posted each day. Click here to see them all.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Check out the fun of Fertile Days at Fertile Quarry3186 Views
- PHOTOS, VIDEO: Take a virtual tour of Unimin's underground operation in Guion, Ark.1989 Views
- Sneak peek: Inside Unimin's safety strategies305 Views
- Elderly woman destroys newly poured concrete302 Views
- How to become a more productive worker289 Views