25 Days of RollOuts: Flexco’s PT Smart Belt Trainer
Flexco’s PT Smart Belt Trainer works with both mechanical and vulcanized belts.
The company says the easy-to-install item is made of durable materials.
The PT Smart Belt Trainer features pivot-and-tilt technology that corrects tracking problems on medium-tension belts. A fully enclosed stainless-steel pivot bearing located downstream from the roller creates an almost immediate tracking result.
The bearing requires no lubrication and is guaranteed not to seize.
The item is available in standard and underground models.
Flexco | flexco.com
Editor’s note: We’re sharing all 2013 Top RollOuts throughout the month of December, with a different product posted each day. Click here to see them all.
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Mike Rowe talks about the dirty topic of educating future workers428 Views
- McLanahan Rolls Out Four Key Products226 Views
- Rod Martin receives AggMan of the Year 2013 Award198 Views
- MSHA Assistant Secretary of Labor Main updates NSSGA on recent agency actions194 Views
- NSSGA debuts its new strategic plan172 Views