25 Days of RollOuts: Flexco’s PT Smart Belt Trainer
Flexco’s PT Smart Belt Trainer works with both mechanical and vulcanized belts.
The company says the easy-to-install item is made of durable materials.
The PT Smart Belt Trainer features pivot-and-tilt technology that corrects tracking problems on medium-tension belts. A fully enclosed stainless-steel pivot bearing located downstream from the roller creates an almost immediate tracking result.
The bearing requires no lubrication and is guaranteed not to seize.
The item is available in standard and underground models.
Flexco | flexco.com
Editor’s note: We’re sharing all 2013 Top RollOuts throughout the month of December, with a different product posted each day. Click here to see them all.
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
Manufacturer news: McLanahan hosts first Frac Sand Processing School in Wisconsin; The Volvo Group sponsors Ocean Summit on Marine Debris; CEMA publishes 7th Edition Belt Conveyors for Bulk Materials; Superior Industries acquires Clemro Western Ltd.; Metso launches new global website; Xylem launches new online interactive dewatering platform; Eriez offers 5-Star Service Program; JCB Finance enters partnership with Bank of the West
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Lower oil prices send mixed signals to frac sand producers294 Views
- Legislation stopping proposed Waters of the U.S. rule passes Transportation and Infrastructure committee with bipartisan support178 Views
- Bipartisan highway bill would tie federal gas tax to inflation, create transportation commission177 Views
- Lafarge and Holcim announce U.S. asset divestments required by Federal Trade Commission for merger142 Views
- Eagle Scout project rebuilds DeSoto State Park hiking trail from stone found in old quarry at park142 Views