25 Days of RollOuts: Flexco’s PT Smart Belt Trainer
Flexco’s PT Smart Belt Trainer works with both mechanical and vulcanized belts.
The company says the easy-to-install item is made of durable materials.
The PT Smart Belt Trainer features pivot-and-tilt technology that corrects tracking problems on medium-tension belts. A fully enclosed stainless-steel pivot bearing located downstream from the roller creates an almost immediate tracking result.
The bearing requires no lubrication and is guaranteed not to seize.
The item is available in standard and underground models.
Flexco | flexco.com
Editor’s note: We’re sharing all 2013 Top RollOuts throughout the month of December, with a different product posted each day. Click here to see them all.
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA issues citations to five metal/non-metal mines during impact inspections in February437 Views
- Holcim shareholders threaten merger plans with Lafarge…again288 Views
- California woman killed when gravel truck tips over on her car209 Views
- Caterpillar intros 735C, 740C EJ, 745C articulated trucks with bevy of powertrain improvements (PHOTOS)182 Views
- Senate rejects amendment seeking to fund infrastructure by closing corporate tax loophole152 Views