25 Days of RollOuts: Flexco’s PT Smart Belt Trainer
Flexco’s PT Smart Belt Trainer works with both mechanical and vulcanized belts.
The company says the easy-to-install item is made of durable materials.
The PT Smart Belt Trainer features pivot-and-tilt technology that corrects tracking problems on medium-tension belts. A fully enclosed stainless-steel pivot bearing located downstream from the roller creates an almost immediate tracking result.
The bearing requires no lubrication and is guaranteed not to seize.
The item is available in standard and underground models.
Flexco | flexco.com
Editor’s note: We’re sharing all 2013 Top RollOuts throughout the month of December, with a different product posted each day. Click here to see them all.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining advanced materials technology, with skillful design focusing on…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- The U.S. saw an increase in construction aggregates in the second quarter435 Views
- Quarry Quest is returning to Michels Materials Quarry in Wisconsin for a 17th year (VIDEO)276 Views
- MSHA issues 87 citations at six metal/nonmetal mines during July impact inspections264 Views
- Rogers Group's Pottsville Quarry reaches for the stars258 Views
- Caterpillar to lay off another 475 employees255 Views