25 Days of RollOuts: Flexco’s PT Smart Belt Trainer
Flexco’s PT Smart Belt Trainer works with both mechanical and vulcanized belts.
The company says the easy-to-install item is made of durable materials.
The PT Smart Belt Trainer features pivot-and-tilt technology that corrects tracking problems on medium-tension belts. A fully enclosed stainless-steel pivot bearing located downstream from the roller creates an almost immediate tracking result.
The bearing requires no lubrication and is guaranteed not to seize.
The item is available in standard and underground models.
Flexco | flexco.com
Editor’s note: We’re sharing all 2013 Top RollOuts throughout the month of December, with a different product posted each day. Click here to see them all.
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar mining VP retires amid leadership shakeup419 Views
- U.S. Concrete purchases a New Jersey aggregate operation387 Views
- Thieves derail train in Mexico to steal 70 tons of cement338 Views
- MSHA gives out $8.4 million to 47 states for mine safety and health training332 Views
- Four contractors compete for $1.1 billion I-285/GA 400 interchange project in Atlanta290 Views