25 Days of RollOuts: Instantel Third Party Access for Series IV
The Instantel Third Party Access for Series IV software application allows users to control, upload and download data directly from Instantel Minimate Pro4 or Minimate Pro6 seismographs without using the Instantel Blastware Compliance Module.
Users can export event data into the XML, CSV or ASCII file formats, and exported data can be further analyzed within a spreadsheet or leveraged using the Internet, automating the process of transferring vibration data directly from the Series IV unit to a website for viewing by approved stakeholders.
The program maintains the proprietary Instantel Event format and security features and the same functionality as the Blastware Compliance Module.
Instantel | instantel.com
Editor’s note: We’re sharing all 2013 Top RollOuts throughout the month of December, with a different product posted each day. Click here to see them all.
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA issues citations to five metal/non-metal mines during impact inspections in February441 Views
- Holcim shareholders threaten merger plans with Lafarge…again295 Views
- California woman killed when gravel truck tips over on her car210 Views
- Caterpillar intros 735C, 740C EJ, 745C articulated trucks with bevy of powertrain improvements (PHOTOS)182 Views
- Senate rejects amendment seeking to fund infrastructure by closing corporate tax loophole152 Views