25 Days of RollOuts: Instantel Third Party Access for Series IV
The Instantel Third Party Access for Series IV software application allows users to control, upload and download data directly from Instantel Minimate Pro4 or Minimate Pro6 seismographs without using the Instantel Blastware Compliance Module.
Users can export event data into the XML, CSV or ASCII file formats, and exported data can be further analyzed within a spreadsheet or leveraged using the Internet, automating the process of transferring vibration data directly from the Series IV unit to a website for viewing by approved stakeholders.
The program maintains the proprietary Instantel Event format and security features and the same functionality as the Blastware Compliance Module.
Instantel | instantel.com
Editor’s note: We’re sharing all 2013 Top RollOuts throughout the month of December, with a different product posted each day. Click here to see them all.
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Cat introduces new track drill430 Views
- Mike Rowe talks about the dirty topic of educating future workers405 Views
- Caterpillar highlights equipment and connectivity at ConExpo-Con/Agg303 Views
- Rod Martin receives AggMan of the Year 2013 Award187 Views
- MSHA Assistant Secretary of Labor Main updates NSSGA on recent agency actions176 Views