25 Days of RollOuts: John Deere 644K hybrid wheel loader
John Deere’s 644K hybrid wheel loader uses diesel and electric power and captures regenerated energy as it is created to use in powering the machine.
The company says the engine’s constant operating speed maintains continuous hydraulic flow at all times to deliver crisp hydraulic responsiveness and reduce cycle times; the electric motor delivers torque resulting in fluid operation and a smooth ride.
The machine has four operating speed ranges, but no reverse gear or clutches as direction changes are performed by the electric motor.
The 644K will be on display at booth #2328 at ConExpo-Con/Agg in Las Vegas in March.
Deere & Co. | johndeere.com
Editor’s note: We’re sharing all 2013 Top RollOuts throughout the month of December, with a different product posted each day. Click here to see them all.
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Cat introduces new track drill436 Views
- Mike Rowe talks about the dirty topic of educating future workers415 Views
- Caterpillar highlights equipment and connectivity at ConExpo-Con/Agg324 Views
- Rod Martin receives AggMan of the Year 2013 Award193 Views
- MSHA Assistant Secretary of Labor Main updates NSSGA on recent agency actions181 Views