25 Days of RollOuts: John Deere 644K hybrid wheel loader
John Deere’s 644K hybrid wheel loader uses diesel and electric power and captures regenerated energy as it is created to use in powering the machine.
The company says the engine’s constant operating speed maintains continuous hydraulic flow at all times to deliver crisp hydraulic responsiveness and reduce cycle times; the electric motor delivers torque resulting in fluid operation and a smooth ride.
The machine has four operating speed ranges, but no reverse gear or clutches as direction changes are performed by the electric motor.
The 644K will be on display at booth #2328 at ConExpo-Con/Agg in Las Vegas in March.
Deere & Co. | johndeere.com
Editor’s note: We’re sharing all 2013 Top RollOuts throughout the month of December, with a different product posted each day. Click here to see them all.
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Rock & Run 2014 was full of fun for everyone620 Views
- Mine expansion leaving MnDOT up a creek without a paddle427 Views
- How to stay safe while working with a small or short-handed crew183 Views
- Majority of construction firms can't find skilled workers131 Views
- The Underground World Wide Web: A new use for abandoned mines108 Views