25 Days of RollOuts: John Deere 644K hybrid wheel loader
John Deere’s 644K hybrid wheel loader uses diesel and electric power and captures regenerated energy as it is created to use in powering the machine.
The company says the engine’s constant operating speed maintains continuous hydraulic flow at all times to deliver crisp hydraulic responsiveness and reduce cycle times; the electric motor delivers torque resulting in fluid operation and a smooth ride.
The machine has four operating speed ranges, but no reverse gear or clutches as direction changes are performed by the electric motor.
The 644K will be on display at booth #2328 at ConExpo-Con/Agg in Las Vegas in March.
Deere & Co. | johndeere.com
Editor’s note: We’re sharing all 2013 Top RollOuts throughout the month of December, with a different product posted each day. Click here to see them all.
From our partners
Developing a solid relationship with Demolition Technologies Specialized Services enables Crushing Tigers and Sandvik Construction to impact the demolition and…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry explosion damages homes and cars and injures one person1042 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger392 Views
- EPA releases final Waters of the U.S. rule, aggregates industry reacts325 Views
- Vulcan Materials conducts blast for the 'Mayan steps' restoration319 Views
- Man dies after nearly 100-foot fall into quarry280 Views