25 Days of RollOuts: KPI-JCI and Astec Mobile Screens Kodiak Plus K500+
KPI-JCI and Astec Mobile Screens showcase the Kodiak Plus K500+.
The unit fills a demand for larger secondary and tertiary cone crushers that are used by high production aggregate producers and mining companies.
Some of the refinements implemented into the Kodiak Plus product line include a new hybrid cast/fabricated base frame design, the ‘MILO’ automated control system, a new patented liner retention system, patented thread locking ring and anti-spin cone brake.
KPI-JCI and Astec Mobile Screens | kpijci.com
Editor’s note: We’re sharing all 2013 Top RollOuts throughout the month of December, with a different product posted each day. Click here to see them all.
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA Fatality Review Committee determines several fatalities are chargeable to the mining industry343 Views
- Lower oil prices send mixed signals to frac sand producers264 Views
- Kingsteps Quarry in Scotland will be examined for the remains of World War II planes222 Views
- Holcim and Lafarge nominate candidates for merged company’s board of directors199 Views
- PHOTOS: Caterpillar: Modern Earthmoving Marvels traces equipment evolution166 Views