25 Days of RollOuts: KPI-JCI and Astec Mobile Screens Kodiak Plus K500+
KPI-JCI and Astec Mobile Screens showcase the Kodiak Plus K500+.
The unit fills a demand for larger secondary and tertiary cone crushers that are used by high production aggregate producers and mining companies.
Some of the refinements implemented into the Kodiak Plus product line include a new hybrid cast/fabricated base frame design, the ‘MILO’ automated control system, a new patented liner retention system, patented thread locking ring and anti-spin cone brake.
KPI-JCI and Astec Mobile Screens | kpijci.com
Editor’s note: We’re sharing all 2013 Top RollOuts throughout the month of December, with a different product posted each day. Click here to see them all.
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Two teens dead after falling through ice at quarry745 Views
- CRH emerges as frontrunner for Holcim and Lafarge assets539 Views
- Caterpillar full-year earnings dip with bad 4Q; 2015 doesn't look good either248 Views
- More sand coming to Carlsbad beaches192 Views
- Sales manager killed at sand and gravel plant138 Views