25 Days of RollOuts: KPI-JCI and Astec Mobile Screens Kodiak Plus K500+
KPI-JCI and Astec Mobile Screens showcase the Kodiak Plus K500+.
The unit fills a demand for larger secondary and tertiary cone crushers that are used by high production aggregate producers and mining companies.
Some of the refinements implemented into the Kodiak Plus product line include a new hybrid cast/fabricated base frame design, the ‘MILO’ automated control system, a new patented liner retention system, patented thread locking ring and anti-spin cone brake.
KPI-JCI and Astec Mobile Screens | kpijci.com
Editor’s note: We’re sharing all 2013 Top RollOuts throughout the month of December, with a different product posted each day. Click here to see them all.
From our partners
Developing a solid relationship with Demolition Technologies Specialized Services enables Crushing Tigers…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Rock & Run 2014 was full of fun for everyone628 Views
- Mine expansion leaving MnDOT up a creek without a paddle372 Views
- OSHA cites Nebraska sand and gravel company345 Views
- How to stay safe while working with a small or short-handed crew159 Views
- The Underground World Wide Web: A new use for abandoned mines155 Views