25 Days of RollOuts: KPI-JCI and Astec Mobile Screens Kodiak Plus K500+
KPI-JCI and Astec Mobile Screens showcase the Kodiak Plus K500+.
The unit fills a demand for larger secondary and tertiary cone crushers that are used by high production aggregate producers and mining companies.
Some of the refinements implemented into the Kodiak Plus product line include a new hybrid cast/fabricated base frame design, the ‘MILO’ automated control system, a new patented liner retention system, patented thread locking ring and anti-spin cone brake.
KPI-JCI and Astec Mobile Screens | kpijci.com
Editor’s note: We’re sharing all 2013 Top RollOuts throughout the month of December, with a different product posted each day. Click here to see them all.
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS, VIDEO: Take a virtual tour of Unimin's underground operation in Guion, Ark.2380 Views
- Quarry blast leaves huge holes in nearby home681 Views
- When gravel doesn't bond with resurfacing substance...566 Views
- How to become a more productive worker311 Views
- Sneak peek: Inside Unimin's safety strategies309 Views