25 Days of RollOuts: Laser Technology 200X TruPulse laser rangefinder
Laser Technology released the 200X TruPulse laser rangefinder to measure slope distances and degree of inclination.
The 200X TruPulse is suitable for applications requiring a high degree of accuracy, such as rock face profiling for blast design or stockpile measurements for volume and tonnage calculations.
The unit produces measurements with a +/- 2-inch range of accuracy.
Simformotion LLC | simformotion.com
Editor’s note: We’re sharing all 2013 Top RollOuts throughout the month of December, with a different product posted each day. Click here to see them all.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest crusher in a market-leading series. The all new…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA rolls out new Part 50 training program583 Views
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana417 Views
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas390 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents291 Views
- Lafarge NA sells $450 million in assets to Summit Materials208 Views