25 Days of RollOuts: Laser Technology 200X TruPulse laser rangefinder
Laser Technology released the 200X TruPulse laser rangefinder to measure slope distances and degree of inclination.
The 200X TruPulse is suitable for applications requiring a high degree of accuracy, such as rock face profiling for blast design or stockpile measurements for volume and tonnage calculations.
The unit produces measurements with a +/- 2-inch range of accuracy.
Simformotion LLC | simformotion.com
Editor’s note: We’re sharing all 2013 Top RollOuts throughout the month of December, with a different product posted each day. Click here to see them all.
From our partners
Developing a solid relationship with Demolition Technologies Specialized Services enables Crushing Tigers…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sand portrait highlights aggregate industry's sustainability674 Views
- Vulcan makes several changes to its organizational structure541 Views
- Owner of rock quarry defends himself against park350 Views
- Caterpillar leadership sees changes, heads of mining and dealer support announce retirement 273 Views
- Officials wrongly closed frac sand mine238 Views