25 Days of RollOuts: Laser Technology 200X TruPulse laser rangefinder
Laser Technology released the 200X TruPulse laser rangefinder to measure slope distances and degree of inclination.
The 200X TruPulse is suitable for applications requiring a high degree of accuracy, such as rock face profiling for blast design or stockpile measurements for volume and tonnage calculations.
The unit produces measurements with a +/- 2-inch range of accuracy.
Simformotion LLC | simformotion.com
Editor’s note: We’re sharing all 2013 Top RollOuts throughout the month of December, with a different product posted each day. Click here to see them all.
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Two teens dead after falling through ice at quarry745 Views
- CRH emerges as frontrunner for Holcim and Lafarge assets539 Views
- MSHA files more discrimination complaints in 2014 than any other year254 Views
- Caterpillar full-year earnings dip with bad 4Q; 2015 doesn't look good either248 Views
- More sand coming to Carlsbad beaches192 Views