25 Days of RollOuts: Laser Technology 200X TruPulse laser rangefinder
Laser Technology released the 200X TruPulse laser rangefinder to measure slope distances and degree of inclination.
The 200X TruPulse is suitable for applications requiring a high degree of accuracy, such as rock face profiling for blast design or stockpile measurements for volume and tonnage calculations.
The unit produces measurements with a +/- 2-inch range of accuracy.
Simformotion LLC | simformotion.com
Editor’s note: We’re sharing all 2013 Top RollOuts throughout the month of December, with a different product posted each day. Click here to see them all.
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Cat introduces new track drill432 Views
- Mike Rowe talks about the dirty topic of educating future workers419 Views
- Caterpillar highlights equipment and connectivity at ConExpo-Con/Agg333 Views
- McLanahan Rolls Out Four Key Products203 Views
- Rod Martin receives AggMan of the Year 2013 Award193 Views