25 Days of RollOuts: Laser Technology 200X TruPulse laser rangefinder
Laser Technology released the 200X TruPulse laser rangefinder to measure slope distances and degree of inclination.
The 200X TruPulse is suitable for applications requiring a high degree of accuracy, such as rock face profiling for blast design or stockpile measurements for volume and tonnage calculations.
The unit produces measurements with a +/- 2-inch range of accuracy.
Simformotion LLC | simformotion.com
Editor’s note: We’re sharing all 2013 Top RollOuts throughout the month of December, with a different product posted each day. Click here to see them all.
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Controversial quarry granted permit by Indiana Department of Natural Resources445 Views
- PHOTOS: Reclamation photo contest entries showcase post-mining opportunities408 Views
- VIDEO: World conference discusses Lafarge-Holcim merger400 Views
- The final Waters of the U.S. rule has been released to the Federal Register370 Views
- Loader operator dies after sand avalanche at Massachusetts sand and gravel company359 Views