25 Days of RollOuts: Metso HP3 cone crusher
Metso’s HP3 cone crusher is said to provide the highest reduction ratios of any cone crusher in its class, produce finer products using fewer crushing stages, and save customers energy and operating costs.
Its high-cavity density is designed to improve inter-particle crushing action for end products with consistent gradation and superior shape.
If the crusher does stop under load, the dual-acting cylinders provide a large clearing stroke to quickly and safely clear the crushing cavity.
An advanced fastening system for the mantle and bowl liner eliminates the need for backing material, making liner changes fast and easy.
The crusher features an IC700 automation system for optimum operating parameters.
Metso Minerals Industries, Inc. | metso.com
Editor’s note: We’re sharing all 2013 Top RollOuts throughout the month of December, with a different product posted each day. Click here to see them all.
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface top hammer drill rigs all feature a revolving…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- The nation’s top 25 crushed stone producers564 Views
- A Game of Stones: Quarry set location of 'The Wall' in HBO show could become a permanent attraction458 Views
- Summit Materials acquires Utah construction materials company318 Views
- A miner was seriously injured after a metal walkway gave way270 Views
- Quarry wall collapsed during flooding in New Jersey232 Views