25 Days of RollOuts: Metso HP3 cone crusher
Metso’s HP3 cone crusher is said to provide the highest reduction ratios of any cone crusher in its class, produce finer products using fewer crushing stages, and save customers energy and operating costs.
Its high-cavity density is designed to improve inter-particle crushing action for end products with consistent gradation and superior shape.
If the crusher does stop under load, the dual-acting cylinders provide a large clearing stroke to quickly and safely clear the crushing cavity.
An advanced fastening system for the mantle and bowl liner eliminates the need for backing material, making liner changes fast and easy.
The crusher features an IC700 automation system for optimum operating parameters.
Metso Minerals Industries, Inc. | metso.com
Editor’s note: We’re sharing all 2013 Top RollOuts throughout the month of December, with a different product posted each day. Click here to see them all.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining advanced materials technology, with skillful design focusing on…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry explosion damages homes and cars and injures one person541 Views
- The Labor Department is auditing MSHA for allegedly failing to collect penalty fines393 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger393 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)343 Views
- Lafarge, Holcim announce job cuts ahead of merger238 Views