25 Days of RollOuts: Metso HP3 cone crusher
Metso’s HP3 cone crusher is said to provide the highest reduction ratios of any cone crusher in its class, produce finer products using fewer crushing stages, and save customers energy and operating costs.
Its high-cavity density is designed to improve inter-particle crushing action for end products with consistent gradation and superior shape.
If the crusher does stop under load, the dual-acting cylinders provide a large clearing stroke to quickly and safely clear the crushing cavity.
An advanced fastening system for the mantle and bowl liner eliminates the need for backing material, making liner changes fast and easy.
The crusher features an IC700 automation system for optimum operating parameters.
Metso Minerals Industries, Inc. | metso.com
Editor’s note: We’re sharing all 2013 Top RollOuts throughout the month of December, with a different product posted each day. Click here to see them all.
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Cat introduces new track drill436 Views
- Mike Rowe talks about the dirty topic of educating future workers415 Views
- Caterpillar highlights equipment and connectivity at ConExpo-Con/Agg324 Views
- McLanahan Rolls Out Four Key Products194 Views
- Rod Martin receives AggMan of the Year 2013 Award193 Views