25 Days of RollOuts: Neptune Evaporator System
Neptune Systems’ Neptune Evaporator System offers a low-cost method for environmentally-sound leachate, storm water and wastewater disposal.
The system offers on-site disposal at a cost of less than 1 cent per gallon by converting a liquid stream into an aerosol, which allows the water to evaporate while contaminants settle back in a narrow alley at the front of the evaporator.
The Neptune Evaporator System processes an average of 4,000 gallons per hour and up to 9,000 gallons per hour in optimal conditions.
The unit mounts on a trailer for easy transport on site or to multiple locations.
Neptune Systems | neptunewash.com
Editor’s note: We’re sharing all 2013 Top RollOuts throughout the month of December, with a different product posted each day. Click here to see them all.
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Kelly Bailey named 2015 AggMan of the Year479 Views
- MSHA and NSSGA release new infographic about material handling injuries333 Views
- Hillary Clinton rolls out new $275 billion infrastructure plan197 Views
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs187 Views
- Democratic senators call for shorter highway bill in order to maximize funding162 Views