25 Days of RollOuts: Neptune Evaporator System
Neptune Systems’ Neptune Evaporator System offers a low-cost method for environmentally-sound leachate, storm water and wastewater disposal.
The system offers on-site disposal at a cost of less than 1 cent per gallon by converting a liquid stream into an aerosol, which allows the water to evaporate while contaminants settle back in a narrow alley at the front of the evaporator.
The Neptune Evaporator System processes an average of 4,000 gallons per hour and up to 9,000 gallons per hour in optimal conditions.
The unit mounts on a trailer for easy transport on site or to multiple locations.
Neptune Systems | neptunewash.com
Editor’s note: We’re sharing all 2013 Top RollOuts throughout the month of December, with a different product posted each day. Click here to see them all.
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- House of Representatives passes bill blocking EPA's new Waters of the U.S. rule398 Views
- The Labor Department is auditing MSHA for allegedly failing to collect penalty fines371 Views
- Cat introduces larger sizes of its Tier 4 Final articulated trucks358 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger335 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)311 Views