25 Days of RollOuts: Neptune Evaporator System
Neptune Systems’ Neptune Evaporator System offers a low-cost method for environmentally-sound leachate, storm water and wastewater disposal.
The system offers on-site disposal at a cost of less than 1 cent per gallon by converting a liquid stream into an aerosol, which allows the water to evaporate while contaminants settle back in a narrow alley at the front of the evaporator.
The Neptune Evaporator System processes an average of 4,000 gallons per hour and up to 9,000 gallons per hour in optimal conditions.
The unit mounts on a trailer for easy transport on site or to multiple locations.
Neptune Systems | neptunewash.com
Editor’s note: We’re sharing all 2013 Top RollOuts throughout the month of December, with a different product posted each day. Click here to see them all.
From our partners
Developing a solid relationship with Demolition Technologies Specialized Services enables Crushing Tigers…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Two teens dead after falling through ice at quarry745 Views
- CRH emerges as frontrunner for Holcim and Lafarge assets540 Views
- Caterpillar full-year earnings dip with bad 4Q; 2015 doesn't look good either280 Views
- MSHA files more discrimination complaints in 2014 than any other year256 Views
- A. Colarusso and Son acquires Holcim land in NY136 Views