25 Days of RollOuts: Neptune Evaporator System
Neptune Systems’ Neptune Evaporator System offers a low-cost method for environmentally-sound leachate, storm water and wastewater disposal.
The system offers on-site disposal at a cost of less than 1 cent per gallon by converting a liquid stream into an aerosol, which allows the water to evaporate while contaminants settle back in a narrow alley at the front of the evaporator.
The Neptune Evaporator System processes an average of 4,000 gallons per hour and up to 9,000 gallons per hour in optimal conditions.
The unit mounts on a trailer for easy transport on site or to multiple locations.
Neptune Systems | neptunewash.com
Editor’s note: We’re sharing all 2013 Top RollOuts throughout the month of December, with a different product posted each day. Click here to see them all.
From our partners
Developing a solid relationship with Demolition Technologies Specialized Services enables Crushing Tigers…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
Manufacturer news: McLanahan hosts first Frac Sand Processing School in Wisconsin; The Volvo Group sponsors Ocean Summit on Marine Debris; CEMA publishes 7th Edition Belt Conveyors for Bulk Materials; Superior Industries acquires Clemro Western Ltd.; Metso launches new global website; Xylem launches new online interactive dewatering platform; Eriez offers 5-Star Service Program; JCB Finance enters partnership with Bank of the West
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Lower oil prices send mixed signals to frac sand producers294 Views
- Legislation stopping proposed Waters of the U.S. rule passes Transportation and Infrastructure committee with bipartisan support178 Views
- Bipartisan highway bill would tie federal gas tax to inflation, create transportation commission177 Views
- Lafarge and Holcim announce U.S. asset divestments required by Federal Trade Commission for merger142 Views
- Eagle Scout project rebuilds DeSoto State Park hiking trail from stone found in old quarry at park142 Views