25 Days of RollOuts: Neptune Evaporator System
Neptune Systems’ Neptune Evaporator System offers a low-cost method for environmentally-sound leachate, storm water and wastewater disposal.
The system offers on-site disposal at a cost of less than 1 cent per gallon by converting a liquid stream into an aerosol, which allows the water to evaporate while contaminants settle back in a narrow alley at the front of the evaporator.
The Neptune Evaporator System processes an average of 4,000 gallons per hour and up to 9,000 gallons per hour in optimal conditions.
The unit mounts on a trailer for easy transport on site or to multiple locations.
Neptune Systems | neptunewash.com
Editor’s note: We’re sharing all 2013 Top RollOuts throughout the month of December, with a different product posted each day. Click here to see them all.
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Unexpected sand and gravel causes rollover accident347 Views
- Don't drink and drive...that includes your wheel loader!214 Views
- Buffalo Crushed Stone cited for pollution185 Views
- Eliminate the fat and increase profits through lean processing185 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: A look at who’s in and who’s out in next Congress156 Views