25 Days of RollOuts: Philippi-Hagenbuch Aggregate HiVol Body
Philippi-Hagenbuch has redesigned its Aggregate HiVol Body.
The new body, developed for use in quarry environments, fits all brands of off-highway, rigid-frame haul trucks.
Engineers gather information on height and width restrictions, as well as loading tools and hopper/loadout, to create a body tailored for maximum productivity and minimum maintenance according to site-specific needs.
The body’s design also incorporates the tailgate, allowing for maximum payload.
Philippi-Hagenbuch | philsystems.com
Editor’s note: We’re sharing all 2013 Top RollOuts throughout the month of December, with a different product posted each day. Click here to see them all.
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs576 Views
- Caterpillar lays off hundreds more, announces plant closing in North Carolina361 Views
- Cat 6015B hydraulic shovel offers increased power, more loading capacity324 Views
- Transportation funding extended through Dec. 4 as House and Senate work out long-term bill254 Views
- Drones can improve stockpile analysis and safety228 Views