25 Days of RollOuts: Philippi-Hagenbuch Aggregate HiVol Body
Philippi-Hagenbuch has redesigned its Aggregate HiVol Body.
The new body, developed for use in quarry environments, fits all brands of off-highway, rigid-frame haul trucks.
Engineers gather information on height and width restrictions, as well as loading tools and hopper/loadout, to create a body tailored for maximum productivity and minimum maintenance according to site-specific needs.
The body’s design also incorporates the tailgate, allowing for maximum payload.
Philippi-Hagenbuch | philsystems.com
Editor’s note: We’re sharing all 2013 Top RollOuts throughout the month of December, with a different product posted each day. Click here to see them all.
From our partners
Developing a solid relationship with Demolition Technologies Specialized Services enables Crushing Tigers…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Rock & Run 2014 was full of fun for everyone622 Views
- Mine expansion leaving MnDOT up a creek without a paddle427 Views
- How to stay safe while working with a small or short-handed crew182 Views
- Majority of construction firms can't find skilled workers131 Views
- The Underground World Wide Web: A new use for abandoned mines111 Views