25 Days of RollOuts: Philippi-Hagenbuch Aggregate HiVol Body
Philippi-Hagenbuch has redesigned its Aggregate HiVol Body.
The new body, developed for use in quarry environments, fits all brands of off-highway, rigid-frame haul trucks.
Engineers gather information on height and width restrictions, as well as loading tools and hopper/loadout, to create a body tailored for maximum productivity and minimum maintenance according to site-specific needs.
The body’s design also incorporates the tailgate, allowing for maximum payload.
Philippi-Hagenbuch | philsystems.com
Editor’s note: We’re sharing all 2013 Top RollOuts throughout the month of December, with a different product posted each day. Click here to see them all.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining advanced materials technology, with skillful design focusing on…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- House of Representatives passes bill blocking EPA's new Waters of the U.S. rule399 Views
- The Labor Department is auditing MSHA for allegedly failing to collect penalty fines382 Views
- Cat introduces larger sizes of its Tier 4 Final articulated trucks356 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)299 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger262 Views