25 Days of RollOuts: Philippi-Hagenbuch Aggregate HiVol Body
Philippi-Hagenbuch has redesigned its Aggregate HiVol Body.
The new body, developed for use in quarry environments, fits all brands of off-highway, rigid-frame haul trucks.
Engineers gather information on height and width restrictions, as well as loading tools and hopper/loadout, to create a body tailored for maximum productivity and minimum maintenance according to site-specific needs.
The body’s design also incorporates the tailgate, allowing for maximum payload.
Philippi-Hagenbuch | philsystems.com
Editor’s note: We’re sharing all 2013 Top RollOuts throughout the month of December, with a different product posted each day. Click here to see them all.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining advanced materials technology, with skillful design focusing on…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Metal and nonmetal mines get a total of 61 citations during August MSHA inspections460 Views
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest389 Views
- Hanson Building Products acquires Minnesota concrete company333 Views
- Caterpillar closes headquarters of global mining division, moves jobs to different facility324 Views
- Frac sand 101: What does it take to enter the high-value frac sand market and what does it mean for aggregate producers?312 Views