25 Days of RollOuts: Philippi-Hagenbuch Aggregate HiVol Body
Philippi-Hagenbuch has redesigned its Aggregate HiVol Body.
The new body, developed for use in quarry environments, fits all brands of off-highway, rigid-frame haul trucks.
Engineers gather information on height and width restrictions, as well as loading tools and hopper/loadout, to create a body tailored for maximum productivity and minimum maintenance according to site-specific needs.
The body’s design also incorporates the tailgate, allowing for maximum payload.
Philippi-Hagenbuch | philsystems.com
Editor’s note: We’re sharing all 2013 Top RollOuts throughout the month of December, with a different product posted each day. Click here to see them all.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining advanced materials technology, with skillful design focusing on…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana1161 Views
- MSHA rolls out new Part 50 training program590 Views
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas369 Views
- Senate DRIVE Act is a six-year transportation bill with three-year Highway Trust Fund financing guarantee289 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents284 Views