25 Days of RollOuts: Powerscreen XH320X impact crusher
Powerscreen’s XH320X impact crusher was developed with a fully independent, hydraulically driven pre-screen, designed to improve fines removal and reduces chamber wear costs for the customer.
A hydraulically folding extended side conveyor with a stockpile height of about 12 feet has been added to the machine.
The new hopper design incorporates hydraulic locking pins for rapid set-up time and removes the need for manual wedges.
The unit has a full-length product conveyor with optional under-pan feeder for recycling applications.
An optional extended, hydraulically folding product conveyor increases stockpile height to slightly more than 13 feet.
Powerscreen | powerscreen.com
Editor’s note: We’re sharing all 2013 Top RollOuts throughout the month of December, with a different product posted each day. Click here to see them all.
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Rock and Bowl: Graniterock helps make the Super Bowl a success625 Views
- Miner seriously injured after articulated haul truck overturned487 Views
- Aggregates industry leader Bob Bartlett dies479 Views
- Obama says now is time to raise gas tax with oil prices plummeting460 Views
- Stockpile Reports launches bin and bunker measurement for stockpiled materials via iPhone, drone245 Views