25 Days of RollOuts: Powerscreen XH320X impact crusher
Powerscreen’s XH320X impact crusher was developed with a fully independent, hydraulically driven pre-screen, designed to improve fines removal and reduces chamber wear costs for the customer.
A hydraulically folding extended side conveyor with a stockpile height of about 12 feet has been added to the machine.
The new hopper design incorporates hydraulic locking pins for rapid set-up time and removes the need for manual wedges.
The unit has a full-length product conveyor with optional under-pan feeder for recycling applications.
An optional extended, hydraulically folding product conveyor increases stockpile height to slightly more than 13 feet.
Powerscreen | powerscreen.com
Editor’s note: We’re sharing all 2013 Top RollOuts throughout the month of December, with a different product posted each day. Click here to see them all.
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Giant-sized Jenga577 Views
- Mining industry expected to lose 53% of skilled workers by 2029382 Views
- Martin Marietta Materials elects President and CEO Ward Nye as chairman of the Board326 Views
- 110-year-old quarry demonstrates aggregate mining importance308 Views
- 7 Best Practices for Operating Mobile Equipment Near Embankments271 Views