25 Days of RollOuts: Powerscreen XH320X impact crusher
Powerscreen’s XH320X impact crusher was developed with a fully independent, hydraulically driven pre-screen, designed to improve fines removal and reduces chamber wear costs for the customer.
A hydraulically folding extended side conveyor with a stockpile height of about 12 feet has been added to the machine.
The new hopper design incorporates hydraulic locking pins for rapid set-up time and removes the need for manual wedges.
The unit has a full-length product conveyor with optional under-pan feeder for recycling applications.
An optional extended, hydraulically folding product conveyor increases stockpile height to slightly more than 13 feet.
Powerscreen | powerscreen.com
Editor’s note: We’re sharing all 2013 Top RollOuts throughout the month of December, with a different product posted each day. Click here to see them all.
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Caterpillar unveils new 3-tower HQ campus spanning 6 city blocks in Peoria (VIDEO)347 Views
- Quarry worker safety is a big deal in the U.S., but not everywhere in the world277 Views
- Opportunities for worker recruitment and retention199 Views
- Caterpillar “Built For It” Trials video: Cat generator powers Lantern Festival in China’s Yuhu Village148 Views
- Aggregate production up 7 percent in 2014127 Views