25 Days of RollOuts: Sandvik CI521 impact crusher
Sandvik’s CI521 impact crusher is part of the Prisec CI5xx series of horizontal shaft impact crushers.
The patented crusher range was developed in response to customer demands, combining the ability to configure one stationary crusher into either a primary or secondary configuration, which makes it adaptable to a variety of applications.
Sandvik Construction | construction.sandvik.com
Editor’s note: We’re sharing all 2013 Top RollOuts throughout the month of December, with a different product posted each day. Click here to see them all.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest crusher in a market-leading series. The all new…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Atlanta turning quarry into one of America's largest reservoirs1064 Views
- CRH continues to eye large deals to grow the Irish aggregate company477 Views
- Controversial quarry granted permit by Indiana Department of Natural Resources435 Views
- VIDEO: World conference discusses Lafarge-Holcim merger389 Views
- The final Waters of the U.S. rule has been released to the Federal Register307 Views