25 Days of RollOuts: Sandvik CI521 impact crusher
Sandvik’s CI521 impact crusher is part of the Prisec CI5xx series of horizontal shaft impact crushers.
The patented crusher range was developed in response to customer demands, combining the ability to configure one stationary crusher into either a primary or secondary configuration, which makes it adaptable to a variety of applications.
Sandvik Construction | construction.sandvik.com
Editor’s note: We’re sharing all 2013 Top RollOuts throughout the month of December, with a different product posted each day. Click here to see them all.
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Rock & Run 2014 was full of fun for everyone621 Views
- Mine expansion leaving MnDOT up a creek without a paddle422 Views
- How to stay safe while working with a small or short-handed crew167 Views
- The Underground World Wide Web: A new use for abandoned mines155 Views
- Majority of construction firms can't find skilled workers127 Views