25 Days of RollOuts: Sandvik CI521 impact crusher
Sandvik’s CI521 impact crusher is part of the Prisec CI5xx series of horizontal shaft impact crushers.
The patented crusher range was developed in response to customer demands, combining the ability to configure one stationary crusher into either a primary or secondary configuration, which makes it adaptable to a variety of applications.
Sandvik Construction | construction.sandvik.com
Editor’s note: We’re sharing all 2013 Top RollOuts throughout the month of December, with a different product posted each day. Click here to see them all.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest crusher in a market-leading series. The all new…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana1163 Views
- A quarry worker was found dead in a lake a week after he fell from a floating dredge1031 Views
- MSHA rolls out new Part 50 training program580 Views
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas326 Views
- Senate DRIVE Act is a six-year transportation bill with three-year Highway Trust Fund financing guarantee289 Views