25 Days of RollOuts: Sandvik CI521 impact crusher
Sandvik’s CI521 impact crusher is part of the Prisec CI5xx series of horizontal shaft impact crushers.
The patented crusher range was developed in response to customer demands, combining the ability to configure one stationary crusher into either a primary or secondary configuration, which makes it adaptable to a variety of applications.
Sandvik Construction | construction.sandvik.com
Editor’s note: We’re sharing all 2013 Top RollOuts throughout the month of December, with a different product posted each day. Click here to see them all.
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- A set of dinosaur footprints were found in a German quarry643 Views
- The U.S. saw an increase in construction aggregates in the second quarter429 Views
- Summit Materials acquires Utah construction materials company391 Views
- MSHA issues 87 citations at six metal/nonmetal mines during July impact inspections270 Views
- Quarry Quest is returning to Michels Materials Quarry in Wisconsin for a 17th year (VIDEO)257 Views