25 Days of RollOuts: Screen Machine’s CST tracked cone crusher
Screen Machine says its patent-pending, track-mounted CST cone crusher features a 50-inch quarry-duty cone crusher that offers the highest weight-to-power ratio of any tracked cone plant in the industry.
It is uniquely designed with a vibratory shaker screen located between the feeder and crushing chamber.
51-inch standard head cone crusher
Tramp felief and hydraulic adjustment
Single deck 5- by 7-foot screen removes fines prior to crushing
Engine and Controls
Caterpillar C-9 Acert 300-horsepower engine
Cattron wireless remote control operation
42-inch main belt with a 10-foot, 10-inch discharge height
Structure / Undercarriage
Grade 80 steel construction
Heavy-duty tracked undercarriage
Single deck fines screen
Tramp relief and hydraulic adjustment of crusher
Screen Machine Industries, Inc. | screenmachine.com
Editor’s note: We’re sharing all 2013 Top RollOuts throughout the month of December, with a different product posted each day. Click here to see them all.
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Obama proposes $10-per-barrel tax on oil production752 Views
- Rock and Bowl: Graniterock helps make the Super Bowl a success620 Views
- Obama says now is time to raise gas tax with oil prices plummeting456 Views
- Aggregates industry leader Bob Bartlett dies432 Views
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at sand and gravel facilities in 2015334 Views