25 Days of RollOuts: Superior Industries Swing Axle XTP TeleStacker conveyor
Superior Industries’ Swing Axle XTP TeleStacker conveyor shifts from road to radial mode in just five to 10 minutes, drastically reducing the 45- to 60-minute setup time required by the original model.
Its new axle design requires fewer link arms during transport and while in operational modes.
The addition of a pivoting walking beam allows for true wheel alignment during radial travel.
Superior Industries, North America | superior-ind.com
Editor’s note: We’re sharing all 2013 Top RollOuts throughout the month of December, with a different product posted each day. Click here to see them all.
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Caterpillar builds world’s tallest sand castle, then destroys it 839 Views
- Sand saves a construction worker's life382 Views
- Martin Marietta gives thousands to charity during the holidays185 Views
- Congress passes $1.1 trillion spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts158 Views
- Get operations off to a good start with sound mine planning139 Views