25 Days of RollOuts: Superior Industries Swing Axle XTP TeleStacker conveyor
Superior Industries’ Swing Axle XTP TeleStacker conveyor shifts from road to radial mode in just five to 10 minutes, drastically reducing the 45- to 60-minute setup time required by the original model.
Its new axle design requires fewer link arms during transport and while in operational modes.
The addition of a pivoting walking beam allows for true wheel alignment during radial travel.
Superior Industries, North America | superior-ind.com
Editor’s note: We’re sharing all 2013 Top RollOuts throughout the month of December, with a different product posted each day. Click here to see them all.
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Osama bin Laden's family buys famous marble quarry1960 Views
- Vulcan in bidding war with USC818 Views
- 15 quarry trespassers arrested in Pennsylvania529 Views
- VIDEO: Worker dangles from excavator hammer 100 feet up459 Views
- VIDEO: Excavator water skiing the best way to cool off, get hurt in a mudhole317 Views