25 Days of RollOuts: Superior Industries Swing Axle XTP TeleStacker conveyor
Superior Industries’ Swing Axle XTP TeleStacker conveyor shifts from road to radial mode in just five to 10 minutes, drastically reducing the 45- to 60-minute setup time required by the original model.
Its new axle design requires fewer link arms during transport and while in operational modes.
The addition of a pivoting walking beam allows for true wheel alignment during radial travel.
Superior Industries, North America | superior-ind.com
Editor’s note: We’re sharing all 2013 Top RollOuts throughout the month of December, with a different product posted each day. Click here to see them all.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining advanced materials technology, with skillful design focusing on…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: World conference discusses Lafarge-Holcim merger452 Views
- Controversial quarry granted permit by Indiana Department of Natural Resources441 Views
- PHOTOS: Reclamation photo contest entries showcase post-mining opportunities373 Views
- The final Waters of the U.S. rule has been released to the Federal Register368 Views
- Atlanta turning quarry into one of America's largest reservoirs359 Views