25 Days of RollOuts: Superior Industries Swing Axle XTP TeleStacker conveyor
Superior Industries’ Swing Axle XTP TeleStacker conveyor shifts from road to radial mode in just five to 10 minutes, drastically reducing the 45- to 60-minute setup time required by the original model.
Its new axle design requires fewer link arms during transport and while in operational modes.
The addition of a pivoting walking beam allows for true wheel alignment during radial travel.
Superior Industries, North America | superior-ind.com
Editor’s note: We’re sharing all 2013 Top RollOuts throughout the month of December, with a different product posted each day. Click here to see them all.
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sand portrait highlights aggregate industry's sustainability690 Views
- Vulcan makes several changes to its organizational structure542 Views
- Rocker Bob Seger rips Wisconsin mine plan in new song [Audio]494 Views
- Caterpillar leadership sees changes, heads of mining and dealer support announce retirement 262 Views
- Officials wrongly closed frac sand mine239 Views