25 Days of RollOuts: Telsmith T300 Cone Crusher
Telsmith says it engineered the T300 Cone Crusher for maximum uptime and productivity.
The crusher delivers 300-horsepower performance and a crushing capacity of 125 to 400 metric tons per hour in abrasive quarry applications.
A patent-pending anti-spin feature (mounted on top of the machine for ease of maintenance) prevents head spin to extend manganese life.
Also patent-pending are the unit’s hybrid bearings that offer both static and dynamic lift, which results in greater lift to efficiently carry the crushing forces.
Telsmith | telsmith.com
Editor’s note: We’re sharing all 2013 Top RollOuts throughout the month of December, with a different product posted each day. Click here to see them all.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Worker airlifted to hospital after accident with rock crusher504 Views
- Unexpected sand and gravel causes rollover accident349 Views
- Eliminate the fat and increase profits through lean processing179 Views
- Buffalo Crushed Stone cited for pollution178 Views
- Don't drink and drive...that includes your wheel loader!176 Views