25 Days of RollOuts: Telsmith T300 Cone Crusher
Telsmith says it engineered the T300 Cone Crusher for maximum uptime and productivity.
The crusher delivers 300-horsepower performance and a crushing capacity of 125 to 400 metric tons per hour in abrasive quarry applications.
A patent-pending anti-spin feature (mounted on top of the machine for ease of maintenance) prevents head spin to extend manganese life.
Also patent-pending are the unit’s hybrid bearings that offer both static and dynamic lift, which results in greater lift to efficiently carry the crushing forces.
Telsmith | telsmith.com
Editor’s note: We’re sharing all 2013 Top RollOuts throughout the month of December, with a different product posted each day. Click here to see them all.
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Mike Rowe talks about the dirty topic of educating future workers428 Views
- McLanahan Rolls Out Four Key Products226 Views
- Rod Martin receives AggMan of the Year 2013 Award198 Views
- MSHA Assistant Secretary of Labor Main updates NSSGA on recent agency actions194 Views
- NSSGA debuts its new strategic plan172 Views