25 Days of RollOuts: Telsmith T300 Cone Crusher
Telsmith says it engineered the T300 Cone Crusher for maximum uptime and productivity.
The crusher delivers 300-horsepower performance and a crushing capacity of 125 to 400 metric tons per hour in abrasive quarry applications.
A patent-pending anti-spin feature (mounted on top of the machine for ease of maintenance) prevents head spin to extend manganese life.
Also patent-pending are the unit’s hybrid bearings that offer both static and dynamic lift, which results in greater lift to efficiently carry the crushing forces.
Telsmith | telsmith.com
Editor’s note: We’re sharing all 2013 Top RollOuts throughout the month of December, with a different product posted each day. Click here to see them all.
From our partners
Developing a solid relationship with Demolition Technologies Specialized Services enables Crushing Tigers…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
Manufacturer news: Hlavinka Equipment opens Texas Hlavinda JCB division; Terex Washing Systems appoints new global sales director; Skelly and Loy promotes Aungst to VP of AMS; Luff Industries adds Riddell as territory manager; Caterpillar opens first Data Innovation Lab; Yokohama Tire Corp. will help build eco-friendly playground
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Vulcan Materials to meet August deadline for restoring eastern hillside of Azusa rock quarry479 Views
- MSHA Fatality Review Committee determines several fatalities are chargeable to the mining industry339 Views
- PHOTOS: Caterpillar: Modern Earthmoving Marvels traces equipment evolution219 Views
- Kingsteps Quarry in Scotland will be examined for the remains of World War II planes213 Views
- Holcim and Lafarge nominate candidates for merged company’s board of directors197 Views