25 Days of RollOuts: Telsmith T300 Cone Crusher
Telsmith says it engineered the T300 Cone Crusher for maximum uptime and productivity.
The crusher delivers 300-horsepower performance and a crushing capacity of 125 to 400 metric tons per hour in abrasive quarry applications.
A patent-pending anti-spin feature (mounted on top of the machine for ease of maintenance) prevents head spin to extend manganese life.
Also patent-pending are the unit’s hybrid bearings that offer both static and dynamic lift, which results in greater lift to efficiently carry the crushing forces.
Telsmith | telsmith.com
Editor’s note: We’re sharing all 2013 Top RollOuts throughout the month of December, with a different product posted each day. Click here to see them all.
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA issues citations to five metal/non-metal mines during impact inspections in February357 Views
- California woman killed when gravel truck tips over on her car208 Views
- Caterpillar intros 735C, 740C EJ, 745C articulated trucks with bevy of powertrain improvements (PHOTOS)164 Views
- Senate rejects amendment seeking to fund infrastructure by closing corporate tax loophole152 Views
- Wisconsin sand hauling company to lay off workers due to decreased frac sand demand128 Views