25 Days of RollOuts: Telsmith T300 Cone Crusher
Telsmith says it engineered the T300 Cone Crusher for maximum uptime and productivity.
The crusher delivers 300-horsepower performance and a crushing capacity of 125 to 400 metric tons per hour in abrasive quarry applications.
A patent-pending anti-spin feature (mounted on top of the machine for ease of maintenance) prevents head spin to extend manganese life.
Also patent-pending are the unit’s hybrid bearings that offer both static and dynamic lift, which results in greater lift to efficiently carry the crushing forces.
Telsmith | telsmith.com
Editor’s note: We’re sharing all 2013 Top RollOuts throughout the month of December, with a different product posted each day. Click here to see them all.
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sand portrait highlights aggregate industry's sustainability674 Views
- Vulcan makes several changes to its organizational structure541 Views
- Owner of rock quarry defends himself against park350 Views
- Caterpillar leadership sees changes, heads of mining and dealer support announce retirement 273 Views
- Officials wrongly closed frac sand mine238 Views