25 Days of RollOuts: Terex Washing Systems AggreSand
Terex Washing Systems’s AggreSand incorporates Terex washing systems in a modular design that is pre-wired and pre-plumbed to allow for quick and easy set-up, as well as ease of maintenance.
A 12-cubic-meter hopper is available with an automatic tipping grid and a 12-foot, two-deck vibrating grid complete with variable-speed belt feeder, all controlled from the main operator interface and radio control unit.
The three-deck, two-bearing rinsing screen has riveted construction to reduce stress associated with welds. Each deck has eight individually controlled spray bars, which are isolated from vibration.
A split sump tank receives rinsed fines from the bottom deck of the screen while two centrifugal slurry pumps move material from the sump tank into two hydrocyclones.
Underflow from the hydrocyclones goes to a dewatering screen fitted with two counter rotating vibratory motors.
The unit also has the option of three aggregate and two sand conveyors, which are powered by direct-drive electric motors and gearbox arrangements.
Terex Washing Systems | terex.com
Editor’s note: We’re sharing all 2013 Top RollOuts throughout the month of December, with a different product posted each day. Click here to see them all.
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs724 Views
- MSHA and NSSGA release new infographic about material handling injuries289 Views
- Obama signs two-week transportation patch into law224 Views
- Democratic senators call for shorter highway bill in order to maximize funding220 Views
- Caterpillar to close Kentucky plant, cut 50 jobs204 Views