25 Days of RollOuts: Terex Washing Systems AggreSand
Terex Washing Systems’s AggreSand incorporates Terex washing systems in a modular design that is pre-wired and pre-plumbed to allow for quick and easy set-up, as well as ease of maintenance.
A 12-cubic-meter hopper is available with an automatic tipping grid and a 12-foot, two-deck vibrating grid complete with variable-speed belt feeder, all controlled from the main operator interface and radio control unit.
The three-deck, two-bearing rinsing screen has riveted construction to reduce stress associated with welds. Each deck has eight individually controlled spray bars, which are isolated from vibration.
A split sump tank receives rinsed fines from the bottom deck of the screen while two centrifugal slurry pumps move material from the sump tank into two hydrocyclones.
Underflow from the hydrocyclones goes to a dewatering screen fitted with two counter rotating vibratory motors.
The unit also has the option of three aggregate and two sand conveyors, which are powered by direct-drive electric motors and gearbox arrangements.
Terex Washing Systems | terex.com
Editor’s note: We’re sharing all 2013 Top RollOuts throughout the month of December, with a different product posted each day. Click here to see them all.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining advanced materials technology, with skillful design focusing on…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- The U.S. saw an increase in construction aggregates in the second quarter435 Views
- Quarry Quest is returning to Michels Materials Quarry in Wisconsin for a 17th year (VIDEO)278 Views
- Rogers Group's Pottsville Quarry reaches for the stars272 Views
- MSHA issues 87 citations at six metal/nonmetal mines during July impact inspections264 Views
- Caterpillar to lay off another 475 employees256 Views