Eriez promotes Andrew Goldner to senior manager – exports
Andrew Goldner has been promoted to senior manager – Exports for Eriez. In this expanded role, Goldner will manage the company’s Central American, South American, and Middle Eastern sales representative offices and lead Eriez’ export sales, including further development of Eriez market-focused selling strategies. He will report to Charlie Ingram, vice president of Sales and Marketing.
Goldner first worked for Eriez as export sales manager then became director of international sales for the Material Handling Division of FMC Technologies. He re-joined Eriez in May 2012 as export market development manager, targeting Eriez’ efforts to identify new and high-potential industrial markets in Central and South America.
Goldner holds a B.A. in Political Science and History from the University of Rochester and earned a Master of International Affairs from Columbia University.
“Andrew brings a great breadth and depth of knowledge in export sales and market development that will help ensure his success in this new role.” Ingram said in a company press release. “His skill sets are an invaluable asset to the company as we continue to market and grow Eriez in the Central and South American regions.”
From our partners
Developing a solid relationship with Demolition Technologies Specialized Services enables Crushing Tigers and Sandvik Construction to impact the demolition and…
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry explosion damages homes and cars and injures one person1006 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger396 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)345 Views
- Vulcan Materials conducts blast for the 'Mayan steps' restoration298 Views
- Lafarge, Holcim announce job cuts ahead of merger242 Views