Eriez promotes Andrew Goldner to senior manager – exports
Andrew Goldner has been promoted to senior manager – Exports for Eriez. In this expanded role, Goldner will manage the company’s Central American, South American, and Middle Eastern sales representative offices and lead Eriez’ export sales, including further development of Eriez market-focused selling strategies. He will report to Charlie Ingram, vice president of Sales and Marketing.
Goldner first worked for Eriez as export sales manager then became director of international sales for the Material Handling Division of FMC Technologies. He re-joined Eriez in May 2012 as export market development manager, targeting Eriez’ efforts to identify new and high-potential industrial markets in Central and South America.
Goldner holds a B.A. in Political Science and History from the University of Rochester and earned a Master of International Affairs from Columbia University.
“Andrew brings a great breadth and depth of knowledge in export sales and market development that will help ensure his success in this new role.” Ingram said in a company press release. “His skill sets are an invaluable asset to the company as we continue to market and grow Eriez in the Central and South American regions.”
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Former gravel quarry-turned-landfill transforms into nature reserve517 Views
- North Carolina grants Martin Marietta water quality certification for limestone quarry256 Views
- Vulcan-blocking bill dies in Alabama legislature251 Views
- Road restrictions may stop quarry construction in Kentucky214 Views
- Two suspects charged with arson in Jack’s Mountain Quarry case in Virginia128 Views