Sandvik appoints Jeff Heinemann vice president of Sales Area USA
Sandvik Construction announced the appointment of Jeff Heinemann to vice president of its new Sales Area USA, as of February 1, 2013.
Sales Area USA is the result of the combination of the previous Sales Areas USA East and West. The change was made to strengthen the distributor support and direct sales and service to Sandvik Construction customers of drill rigs, stationary crushing and screening and tools, consumables, and services.
Jeff Heinemann began working for Sandvik Mining and Construction in 2007, as vice president of the Construction segment of the U.S. and Canada region and headed the Sales Area USA East during 2012 and through January 2013. Prior to joining Sandvik, Jeff had 23 years of previous experience in retail sales, dealer development, sales, marketing, and manufacturing, both in the United States and globally.
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA Alert: Electrical Safety395 Views
- U.S. aggregates production rises in Q3 2013202 Views
- Komatsu's WA1200-6 wheel loader offers more horsepower, lower costs176 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Dust Control Technology’s DustBoss DB-100124 Views
- Five Holcim plants receive EPA Energy Star for energy efficiency120 Views