Sandvik appoints Jeff Heinemann vice president of Sales Area USA
Sandvik Construction announced the appointment of Jeff Heinemann to vice president of its new Sales Area USA, as of February 1, 2013.
Sales Area USA is the result of the combination of the previous Sales Areas USA East and West. The change was made to strengthen the distributor support and direct sales and service to Sandvik Construction customers of drill rigs, stationary crushing and screening and tools, consumables, and services.
Jeff Heinemann began working for Sandvik Mining and Construction in 2007, as vice president of the Construction segment of the U.S. and Canada region and headed the Sales Area USA East during 2012 and through January 2013. Prior to joining Sandvik, Jeff had 23 years of previous experience in retail sales, dealer development, sales, marketing, and manufacturing, both in the United States and globally.
From our partners
Developing a solid relationship with Demolition Technologies Specialized Services enables Crushing Tigers and Sandvik Construction to impact the demolition and…
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- A truck driver died at a cement plant in Missouri627 Views
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas417 Views
- Dolese Bros. spend millions to upgrade another facility in Oklahoma293 Views
- Lafarge NA sells $450 million in assets to Summit Materials270 Views
- A 20-year-old died while swimming in a New York quarry240 Views