Sandvik appoints Jeff Heinemann vice president of Sales Area USA
Sandvik Construction announced the appointment of Jeff Heinemann to vice president of its new Sales Area USA, as of February 1, 2013.
Sales Area USA is the result of the combination of the previous Sales Areas USA East and West. The change was made to strengthen the distributor support and direct sales and service to Sandvik Construction customers of drill rigs, stationary crushing and screening and tools, consumables, and services.
Jeff Heinemann began working for Sandvik Mining and Construction in 2007, as vice president of the Construction segment of the U.S. and Canada region and headed the Sales Area USA East during 2012 and through January 2013. Prior to joining Sandvik, Jeff had 23 years of previous experience in retail sales, dealer development, sales, marketing, and manufacturing, both in the United States and globally.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining…
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Caterpillar builds world’s tallest sand castle, then destroys it 893 Views
- Sand saves a construction worker's life491 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for construction workers288 Views
- Congress passes $1.1 trillion spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts167 Views
- Get operations off to a good start with sound mine planning154 Views