Sandvik appoints Jeff Heinemann vice president of Sales Area USA
Sandvik Construction announced the appointment of Jeff Heinemann to vice president of its new Sales Area USA, as of February 1, 2013.
Sales Area USA is the result of the combination of the previous Sales Areas USA East and West. The change was made to strengthen the distributor support and direct sales and service to Sandvik Construction customers of drill rigs, stationary crushing and screening and tools, consumables, and services.
Jeff Heinemann began working for Sandvik Mining and Construction in 2007, as vice president of the Construction segment of the U.S. and Canada region and headed the Sales Area USA East during 2012 and through January 2013. Prior to joining Sandvik, Jeff had 23 years of previous experience in retail sales, dealer development, sales, marketing, and manufacturing, both in the United States and globally.
From our partners
Developing a solid relationship with Demolition Technologies Specialized Services enables Crushing Tigers…
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
Manufacturer news: McLanahan hosts first Frac Sand Processing School in Wisconsin; The Volvo Group sponsors Ocean Summit on Marine Debris; CEMA publishes 7th Edition Belt Conveyors for Bulk Materials; Superior Industries acquires Clemro Western Ltd.; Metso launches new global website; Xylem launches new online interactive dewatering platform; Eriez offers 5-Star Service Program; JCB Finance enters partnership with Bank of the West
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Lower oil prices send mixed signals to frac sand producers294 Views
- Legislation stopping proposed Waters of the U.S. rule passes Transportation and Infrastructure committee with bipartisan support178 Views
- Bipartisan highway bill would tie federal gas tax to inflation, create transportation commission177 Views
- Lafarge and Holcim announce U.S. asset divestments required by Federal Trade Commission for merger144 Views
- Eagle Scout project rebuilds DeSoto State Park hiking trail from stone found in old quarry at park142 Views