$3.9 billion delayed in CA transportation funding
San Diego County - $3.8 million to extend a connector ramp on State Route78 from Nordahl Road to Interstate 15.
Los Angeles County – $20 million to convert bus/carpool lanes to bus/carpool toll lanes along the Interstate 10 and Interstate 110 corridors.
For information about the projects whose funding was deferred or is contingent on passage of a new state budget, go to http://www.dot.ca.gov/docs/ctcprojectallocationssept2010.pdf for a downloadable PDF.
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Former gravel quarry-turned-landfill transforms into nature reserve515 Views
- North Carolina grants Martin Marietta water quality certification for limestone quarry256 Views
- Vulcan-blocking bill dies in Alabama legislature251 Views
- Road restrictions may stop quarry construction in Kentucky216 Views
- Two suspects charged with arson in Jack’s Mountain Quarry case in Virginia128 Views