39K jobs added in November; 9.8 percent unemployment
Just as the Federal Reserve decided to add more money into the economy to stimulate growth, unemployment rates rose unexpectedly as employers added fewer jobs in November than originally forecast, according to a Bloomberg News report.
However, the news agency surveyed economists, and the latest employment numbers are less than the economists most pessimistic projections. According to Bloomberg News, payrolls increased 39,000. The jobless rate rose to 9.8 percent — the highest since April, according to the U.S Department of Labor figures.
From our partners
Developing a solid relationship with Demolition Technologies Specialized Services enables Crushing Tigers…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Osama bin Laden's family buys famous marble quarry1854 Views
- Four workers survive getting buried alive at sand and gravel plant1161 Views
- Federal judge forces MSHA inspection605 Views
- 15 quarry trespassers arrested in Pennsylvania455 Views
- VIDEO: Worker dangles from excavator hammer 100 feet up433 Views