3M: Gloves improve traction and hold
3M’s WorkGloves are made with the manufacturer’s proprietary Gripping Material, which is said to provide up to a 270 percent improvement in friction when used as a two-part system, which mates the gloves with tools or piece of equipment wrapped with 3M Gripping Material tape improving friction over traditional leather gloves and wraps.
The Gripping Material makes the gloves ideal for wet or oily conditions and helps to enhance traction and hold on tools and pieces of equipment. The gloves are also resistant to abrasion and punctures.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining…
MORE FROM Articles
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sand portrait highlights aggregate industry's sustainability542 Views
- Owner of rock quarry defends himself against park357 Views
- Video: Behind the scenes with Lego Technic's wheel loader R&D288 Views
- Caterpillar leadership sees changes, heads of mining and dealer support announce retirement 273 Views
- Founder of Florida Crushed Stone dies185 Views