Inertia’s 4048 FRAP plant is the all-in-one solution to processing RAP. This closed circuit mobile plant incorporates a 48” x 12’ vibrating grizzly feeder and a 4048 horizontal shaft impactor. It has a 6’ x 18’ high frequency 2-Deck screen with onboard conveyors to discharge sized product and return oversized product to the impactor for further crushing. The 4048 FRAP allows for high capacity crushing of ripped and milled asphalt along with highly efficient separation of clean asphalt chips and 1/8” minus fines. This unit is a single self contained portable plant with quick and easy set up.
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Rock and Bowl: Graniterock helps make the Super Bowl a success625 Views
- Aggregates industry leader Bob Bartlett dies479 Views
- Miner seriously injured after articulated haul truck overturned466 Views
- Obama says now is time to raise gas tax with oil prices plummeting459 Views
- Stockpile Reports launches bin and bunker measurement for stockpiled materials via iPhone, drone245 Views