Inertia’s 4048 FRAP plant is the all-in-one solution to processing RAP. This closed circuit mobile plant incorporates a 48” x 12’ vibrating grizzly feeder and a 4048 horizontal shaft impactor. It has a 6’ x 18’ high frequency 2-Deck screen with onboard conveyors to discharge sized product and return oversized product to the impactor for further crushing. The 4048 FRAP allows for high capacity crushing of ripped and milled asphalt along with highly efficient separation of clean asphalt chips and 1/8” minus fines. This unit is a single self contained portable plant with quick and easy set up.
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Mike Rowe talks about the dirty topic of educating future workers428 Views
- McLanahan Rolls Out Four Key Products226 Views
- Rod Martin receives AggMan of the Year 2013 Award198 Views
- MSHA Assistant Secretary of Labor Main updates NSSGA on recent agency actions194 Views
- NSSGA debuts its new strategic plan172 Views