Inertia’s 4048 FRAP plant is the all-in-one solution to processing RAP. This closed circuit mobile plant incorporates a 48” x 12’ vibrating grizzly feeder and a 4048 horizontal shaft impactor. It has a 6’ x 18’ high frequency 2-Deck screen with onboard conveyors to discharge sized product and return oversized product to the impactor for further crushing. The 4048 FRAP allows for high capacity crushing of ripped and milled asphalt along with highly efficient separation of clean asphalt chips and 1/8” minus fines. This unit is a single self contained portable plant with quick and easy set up.
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs731 Views
- MSHA and NSSGA release new infographic about material handling injuries307 Views
- Kelly Bailey named 2015 AggMan of the Year280 Views
- Obama signs two-week transportation patch into law224 Views
- Caterpillar to close Kentucky plant, cut 50 jobs211 Views