Inertia’s 4048 FRAP plant is the all-in-one solution to processing RAP. This closed circuit mobile plant incorporates a 48” x 12’ vibrating grizzly feeder and a 4048 horizontal shaft impactor. It has a 6’ x 18’ high frequency 2-Deck screen with onboard conveyors to discharge sized product and return oversized product to the impactor for further crushing. The 4048 FRAP allows for high capacity crushing of ripped and milled asphalt along with highly efficient separation of clean asphalt chips and 1/8” minus fines. This unit is a single self contained portable plant with quick and easy set up.
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Giant-sized Jenga571 Views
- Mining industry expected to lose 53% of skilled workers by 2029380 Views
- Martin Marietta Materials elects President and CEO Ward Nye as chairman of the Board330 Views
- 110-year-old quarry demonstrates aggregate mining importance326 Views
- 7 Best Practices for Operating Mobile Equipment Near Embankments323 Views