Inertia’s 4048 FRAP plant is the all-in-one solution to processing RAP. This closed circuit mobile plant incorporates a 48” x 12’ vibrating grizzly feeder and a 4048 horizontal shaft impactor. It has a 6’ x 18’ high frequency 2-Deck screen with onboard conveyors to discharge sized product and return oversized product to the impactor for further crushing. The 4048 FRAP allows for high capacity crushing of ripped and milled asphalt along with highly efficient separation of clean asphalt chips and 1/8” minus fines. This unit is a single self contained portable plant with quick and easy set up.
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Mining industry expected to lose 53% of skilled workers by 2029308 Views
- Metal/nonmetal mining deaths rise by 27% in 2013193 Views
- Boston’s only quarry could start accepting contaminated construction fill150 Views
- Dewatering with Hydrocyclones119 Views
- Engagement is key in community relations107 Views