4th International Conference on Grouting and Deep Mixing
The International Conference Organization for Grouting (ICOG), comprised of members of the Geo-Institute Grouting Committee, will hold the 4th International Conference on Grouting and Deep Mixing, a once-a-decade event on the state-of-practice in grouting and deep mixing.
The conference will take place Feb. 15-18, 2012, in New Orleans at the Marriott New Orleans
For more information, go to www.grout2012.org.
From our partners
MORE FROM Event Calendar
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Metal and nonmetal mines get a total of 61 citations during August MSHA inspections446 Views
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest385 Views
- Frac sand 101: What does it take to enter the high-value frac sand market and what does it mean for aggregate producers?349 Views
- Hanson Building Products acquires Minnesota concrete company347 Views
- MSHA gives out $8.4 million to 47 states for mine safety and health training333 Views