4th International Conference on Grouting and Deep Mixing
The International Conference Organization for Grouting (ICOG), comprised of members of the Geo-Institute Grouting Committee, will hold the 4th International Conference on Grouting and Deep Mixing, a once-a-decade event on the state-of-practice in grouting and deep mixing.
The conference will take place Feb. 15-18, 2012, in New Orleans at the Marriott New Orleans
For more information, go to www.grout2012.org.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining advanced materials technology, with skillful design focusing on…
MORE FROM Event Calendar
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana1161 Views
- A quarry worker was found dead in a lake a week after he fell from a floating dredge1053 Views
- MSHA rolls out new Part 50 training program573 Views
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas296 Views
- Senate DRIVE Act is a six-year transportation bill with three-year Highway Trust Fund financing guarantee289 Views