Inertia’s 5066 Tracker is built rugged to handle the toughest conditions in either heavy quarried stone, recycled asphalt or concrete applications. The 5066 Tracker is versatile with a removable quad axle on 72” spacings for the ease of transportation along with tracks for site mobility. This plant features a massive 5066 impactor with a 42” H x 64” W feed opening able to produce up to 700 tons per hour.
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Follow these best practices for safe crushing operations244 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Atlas Copco’s bucket crushers202 Views
- Komatsu's WA1200-6 wheel loader offers more horsepower, lower costs175 Views
- Powerscreen Trakpactor 320SR to launch at ConExpo-Con/Agg154 Views
- Rare dinosaur skeleton found in quarry sells for more than $544,000144 Views