Inertia’s 5066 Tracker is built rugged to handle the toughest conditions in either heavy quarried stone, recycled asphalt or concrete applications. The 5066 Tracker is versatile with a removable quad axle on 72” spacings for the ease of transportation along with tracks for site mobility. This plant features a massive 5066 impactor with a 42” H x 64” W feed opening able to produce up to 700 tons per hour.
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs717 Views
- MSHA and NSSGA release new infographic about material handling injuries326 Views
- Caterpillar to close Kentucky plant, cut 50 jobs216 Views
- Democratic senators call for shorter highway bill in order to maximize funding169 Views
- Transportation funding extended through Dec. 4 as House and Senate work out long-term bill104 Views