Inertia’s 5066 Tracker is built rugged to handle the toughest conditions in either heavy quarried stone, recycled asphalt or concrete applications. The 5066 Tracker is versatile with a removable quad axle on 72” spacings for the ease of transportation along with tracks for site mobility. This plant features a massive 5066 impactor with a 42” H x 64” W feed opening able to produce up to 700 tons per hour.
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Rock and Bowl: Graniterock helps make the Super Bowl a success630 Views
- Miner seriously injured after articulated haul truck overturned523 Views
- Aggregates industry leader Bob Bartlett dies503 Views
- Obama says now is time to raise gas tax with oil prices plummeting460 Views
- LafargeHolcim is considering selling Lafarge India282 Views