Inertia’s 5066 Tracker is built rugged to handle the toughest conditions in either heavy quarried stone, recycled asphalt or concrete applications. The 5066 Tracker is versatile with a removable quad axle on 72” spacings for the ease of transportation along with tracks for site mobility. This plant features a massive 5066 impactor with a 42” H x 64” W feed opening able to produce up to 700 tons per hour.
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Mike Rowe talks about the dirty topic of educating future workers428 Views
- McLanahan Rolls Out Four Key Products226 Views
- Rod Martin receives AggMan of the Year 2013 Award198 Views
- MSHA Assistant Secretary of Labor Main updates NSSGA on recent agency actions194 Views
- NSSGA debuts its new strategic plan172 Views