7th Annual Western Region Join Mine Safety and Health Conference
The 2011 Western Region Joint Mine Safety and Health Conference will take place in Las Vegas Oct. 25-26, 2011.
Holcim’s James Joyce, corporate manager, Occupational Health and Safety, will present on “Leadership Practices that Build a Sustainable Safety Culture” during a breakout session. The presentation will be held on Oct. 25, 2011.
The 7th Annual Western Region Joint Mine Safety and Health Conference will provide learning and networking opportunities on building partnerships focusing on zero fatalities, injuries and occupational illness in the mining industry, fostering relationships and open communication between industry and federal agencies, and creating a better understanding of how to send miners home healthy after each shift.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest…
MORE FROM Event Calendar
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Osama bin Laden's family buys famous marble quarry1960 Views
- Vulcan in bidding war with USC818 Views
- 15 quarry trespassers arrested in Pennsylvania528 Views
- VIDEO: Worker dangles from excavator hammer 100 feet up459 Views
- VIDEO: Excavator water skiing the best way to cool off, get hurt in a mudhole317 Views