7th Annual Western Region Join Mine Safety and Health Conference
The 2011 Western Region Joint Mine Safety and Health Conference will take place in Las Vegas Oct. 25-26, 2011.
Holcim’s James Joyce, corporate manager, Occupational Health and Safety, will present on “Leadership Practices that Build a Sustainable Safety Culture” during a breakout session. The presentation will be held on Oct. 25, 2011.
The 7th Annual Western Region Joint Mine Safety and Health Conference will provide learning and networking opportunities on building partnerships focusing on zero fatalities, injuries and occupational illness in the mining industry, fostering relationships and open communication between industry and federal agencies, and creating a better understanding of how to send miners home healthy after each shift.
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface top hammer drill rigs all feature a revolving…
MORE FROM Event Calendar
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA rolls out new Part 50 training program600 Views
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana415 Views
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas401 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents295 Views
- Lafarge NA sells $450 million in assets to Summit Materials242 Views