7th Annual Western Region Join Mine Safety and Health Conference
The 2011 Western Region Joint Mine Safety and Health Conference will take place in Las Vegas Oct. 25-26, 2011.
Holcim’s James Joyce, corporate manager, Occupational Health and Safety, will present on “Leadership Practices that Build a Sustainable Safety Culture” during a breakout session. The presentation will be held on Oct. 25, 2011.
The 7th Annual Western Region Joint Mine Safety and Health Conference will provide learning and networking opportunities on building partnerships focusing on zero fatalities, injuries and occupational illness in the mining industry, fostering relationships and open communication between industry and federal agencies, and creating a better understanding of how to send miners home healthy after each shift.
MORE FROM Event Calendar
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- What to expect at the 2014 ConExpo-Con/Agg show258 Views
- Follow these best practices for safe crushing operations254 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Atlas Copco’s bucket crushers243 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Caterpillar’s 988K wheel loader175 Views
- Komatsu's WA1200-6 wheel loader offers more horsepower, lower costs171 Views