Skelly & Loy CEO named to 25 Women of Influence 2010
Sandra Loy Bell, CEO of engineering-environmental consulting firm Skelly and Loy, has been named as one of Central Pennsylvania’s 25 Women of Influence of 2010 by Central Penn Business Journal and its program sponsors.
The Women of Influence Awards, created in 2010, are an effort to recognize women leaders in the Central Pennsylvania area who are making significant positive impacts on their companies, industries, and communities.
Award recipients were featured in a video presentation at the Power of Women event held on May 10, 2010 at Hilton Harrisburg, and in a special supplement to the May 14, 2010 issue of the Central Penn Business Journal.
Skelly and Loy president John Gunnett said the company is “proud, but not surprised” that Bell was given the award. “She works tirelessly in support of the firm,
the engineering and environmental industries, in general, and dedicates her spare time and resources to many professional, civic, and charitable organizations where she lives, works, and plays,” Gunnett said in a written statement.
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at stone facilities in 20151081 Views
- MSHA issues 95 citations to seven mines during December inspections1040 Views
- Obama proposes $10-per-barrel tax on oil production747 Views
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at sand and gravel facilities in 2015655 Views
- Rock and Bowl: Graniterock helps make the Super Bowl a success583 Views