Skelly & Loy CEO named to 25 Women of Influence 2010
Sandra Loy Bell, CEO of engineering-environmental consulting firm Skelly and Loy, has been named as one of Central Pennsylvania’s 25 Women of Influence of 2010 by Central Penn Business Journal and its program sponsors.
The Women of Influence Awards, created in 2010, are an effort to recognize women leaders in the Central Pennsylvania area who are making significant positive impacts on their companies, industries, and communities.
Award recipients were featured in a video presentation at the Power of Women event held on May 10, 2010 at Hilton Harrisburg, and in a special supplement to the May 14, 2010 issue of the Central Penn Business Journal.
Skelly and Loy president John Gunnett said the company is “proud, but not surprised” that Bell was given the award. “She works tirelessly in support of the firm,
the engineering and environmental industries, in general, and dedicates her spare time and resources to many professional, civic, and charitable organizations where she lives, works, and plays,” Gunnett said in a written statement.
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs717 Views
- MSHA and NSSGA release new infographic about material handling injuries288 Views
- Obama signs two-week transportation patch into law219 Views
- Democratic senators call for shorter highway bill in order to maximize funding219 Views
- Caterpillar to close Kentucky plant, cut 50 jobs202 Views