Skelly & Loy CEO named to 25 Women of Influence 2010
Sandra Loy Bell, CEO of engineering-environmental consulting firm Skelly and Loy, has been named as one of Central Pennsylvania’s 25 Women of Influence of 2010 by Central Penn Business Journal and its program sponsors.
The Women of Influence Awards, created in 2010, are an effort to recognize women leaders in the Central Pennsylvania area who are making significant positive impacts on their companies, industries, and communities.
Award recipients were featured in a video presentation at the Power of Women event held on May 10, 2010 at Hilton Harrisburg, and in a special supplement to the May 14, 2010 issue of the Central Penn Business Journal.
Skelly and Loy president John Gunnett said the company is “proud, but not surprised” that Bell was given the award. “She works tirelessly in support of the firm,
the engineering and environmental industries, in general, and dedicates her spare time and resources to many professional, civic, and charitable organizations where she lives, works, and plays,” Gunnett said in a written statement.
From our partners
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Metal and nonmetal mines get a total of 61 citations during August MSHA inspections451 Views
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest389 Views
- Hanson Building Products acquires Minnesota concrete company362 Views
- Frac sand 101: What does it take to enter the high-value frac sand market and what does it mean for aggregate producers?356 Views
- Tips for meeting MSHA's tougher criteria for workplace examinations306 Views