The Impact of Fuel Use Trends on the Highway Trust Fund’s Present and Future – downloadable PDF
The Associated Equipment Distributors (AED) commissioned the study, “The Impact of Fuel Use Trends on the Highway Trust Fund’s Present and Future,” through The College of William & Mary’s Thomas Jefferson Program in Public Policy (TJPPP) commissioned a study to help document the challenges facing the Highway Trust Fund (HTF) and to encourage creative thinking about how to fund federal infrastructure programs.
For an article on the report, see our AggBeat section of the April 2013 print issue of Aggregates Manager or see the section online.
From our partners
Developing a solid relationship with Demolition Technologies Specialized Services enables Crushing Tigers and Sandvik Construction to impact the demolition and…
MORE FROM Articles
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Atlanta turning quarry into one of America's largest reservoirs942 Views
- CRH continues to eye large deals to grow the Irish aggregate company469 Views
- Nebraska company fined after loader operator dies in accident359 Views
- Three miners injured after air blast following a collapse231 Views
- Quarry being converted into $20 million reservoir in Indiana217 Views