AASHTO elects new president, VP
Steudle administers the department’s multi-modal transportation programs, including nearly 10,000 miles of state trunkline and 4,400 state highway bridges. MDOT currently has 2,800 employees statewide.
A graduate of Lawrence Technological University, Steudle earned a Bachelor of Science Degree in Construction Engineering. He also served on the Essexville City Council from 1995 to 1999.
Currently he chairs the AASHTO Standing Committee on Performance Management and Subcommittee on Asset Management, and also serves on the Executive Committee.
Steudle lives in South Lyon, Mich., with his wife Marilyn and two children.
MORE FROM Industry Resources
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Vulcan shareholders reject board changes at annual meeting939 Views
- Excavators uncover ancient quarry in Jerusalem924 Views
- Former gravel quarry-turned-landfill transforms into nature reserve433 Views
- Americans consume 3 million pounds of minerals in a lifetime226 Views
- Diesel fuel price report: May 13, 2013185 Views