AASHTO tells Senate: ‘Transportation investment essential to meeting today’s key national priorities’
In her testimony, Martinovich stressed the need for bipartisan support for a long-term surface transportation reauthorization bill.
“Further progress toward agreement on a final bill will only be possible if you continue to move forward together in a bipartisan fashion,” she said.
The full text of Martinovich’s written testimony is available
. More on AASHTO’s reauthorization priorities is available at
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Product of the Week: Cat 988K loader511 Views
- NSSGA names Michael W. Johnson as president, CEO212 Views
- Supreme Court rules in favor of Vulcan mining project in Virginia179 Views
- Rock quarry owner proposes expansion in Sitka, Alaska115 Views
- Brant City Council approves water report for Dufferin gravel pit111 Views