ACG Materials acquires Pinnacle Materials assets
ACG Materials will operate five aggregate pits — located in Dilley, Pearsall, Eagle Pass and the Three Rivers area — previously operated by Pinnacle Materials. All locations provide hard aggregates substrates in the Eagle Ford Shale area.
Additionally, ACG Materials will sell screened and crushed hard stone aggregate and arrange transportation from the mine to the jobsite, as well as provide all ancillary hardware required for new drilling locations and other bulk materials for workers in the Eagle Ford Shale area.
ACG Materials will remain headquartered in Dilley, Texas.
From our partners
Developing a solid relationship with Demolition Technologies Specialized Services enables Crushing Tigers and Sandvik Construction to impact the demolition and…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- A set of dinosaur footprints were found in a German quarry606 Views
- A Game of Stones: Quarry set location of 'The Wall' in HBO show could become a permanent attraction486 Views
- The nation’s top 25 crushed stone producers420 Views
- A miner was seriously injured after a metal walkway gave way387 Views
- Summit Materials acquires Utah construction materials company384 Views