ACG Materials acquires Pinnacle Materials assets
ACG Materials will operate five aggregate pits — located in Dilley, Pearsall, Eagle Pass and the Three Rivers area — previously operated by Pinnacle Materials. All locations provide hard aggregates substrates in the Eagle Ford Shale area.
Additionally, ACG Materials will sell screened and crushed hard stone aggregate and arrange transportation from the mine to the jobsite, as well as provide all ancillary hardware required for new drilling locations and other bulk materials for workers in the Eagle Ford Shale area.
ACG Materials will remain headquartered in Dilley, Texas.
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Giant-sized Jenga580 Views
- 7 Best Practices for Operating Mobile Equipment Near Embankments340 Views
- Martin Marietta Materials elects President and CEO Ward Nye as chairman of the Board330 Views
- 110-year-old quarry demonstrates aggregate mining importance330 Views
- 9 Tips for Fall Prevention232 Views