ACG Materials acquires Pinnacle Materials assets
ACG Materials will operate five aggregate pits — located in Dilley, Pearsall, Eagle Pass and the Three Rivers area — previously operated by Pinnacle Materials. All locations provide hard aggregates substrates in the Eagle Ford Shale area.
Additionally, ACG Materials will sell screened and crushed hard stone aggregate and arrange transportation from the mine to the jobsite, as well as provide all ancillary hardware required for new drilling locations and other bulk materials for workers in the Eagle Ford Shale area.
ACG Materials will remain headquartered in Dilley, Texas.
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Worker airlifted to hospital after accident with rock crusher504 Views
- Unexpected sand and gravel causes rollover accident349 Views
- Eliminate the fat and increase profits through lean processing179 Views
- Buffalo Crushed Stone cited for pollution178 Views
- Don't drink and drive...that includes your wheel loader!175 Views