ACG Materials acquires Pinnacle Materials assets
ACG Materials will operate five aggregate pits — located in Dilley, Pearsall, Eagle Pass and the Three Rivers area — previously operated by Pinnacle Materials. All locations provide hard aggregates substrates in the Eagle Ford Shale area.
Additionally, ACG Materials will sell screened and crushed hard stone aggregate and arrange transportation from the mine to the jobsite, as well as provide all ancillary hardware required for new drilling locations and other bulk materials for workers in the Eagle Ford Shale area.
ACG Materials will remain headquartered in Dilley, Texas.
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- What to expect at the 2014 ConExpo-Con/Agg show257 Views
- Follow these best practices for safe crushing operations254 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Atlas Copco’s bucket crushers243 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Caterpillar’s 988K wheel loader175 Views
- Komatsu's WA1200-6 wheel loader offers more horsepower, lower costs168 Views