ACPA, Titan, ContiTech reveal new websites (Information Library)
The American Concrete Pavement Association (ACPA) has redeveloped its website, creating what it calls a “generation website” that offers content and serves as a resource for conducting association business. The mobile-friendly website offers access to association information, membership details, awards, news, training opportunities and more.
American Concrete Pavement Association | acpa.org
Low Sidewall tire site
Titan Tire has launched a website focused on low sidewall (LSW) technology tires. The site provides information about LSW technology, its history, videos, product details and information about how to purchase the tires.
Titan Tire Corporation | LSWadvantage.com
Social media handles
ContiTech has created two Twitter handles dedicated to sharing company information. The Twitter accounts offer press releases, reports, trade show photos and industry news. The global account, @ContiTech, tweets in English, while the DE account, @ContiTechDE, shares information in German.
ContiTech | contitech.de
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana1163 Views
- A quarry worker was found dead in a lake a week after he fell from a floating dredge1031 Views
- MSHA rolls out new Part 50 training program580 Views
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas326 Views
- Senate DRIVE Act is a six-year transportation bill with three-year Highway Trust Fund financing guarantee289 Views