ACPA, Titan, ContiTech reveal new websites (Information Library)
The American Concrete Pavement Association (ACPA) has redeveloped its website, creating what it calls a “generation website” that offers content and serves as a resource for conducting association business. The mobile-friendly website offers access to association information, membership details, awards, news, training opportunities and more.
American Concrete Pavement Association | acpa.org
Low Sidewall tire site
Titan Tire has launched a website focused on low sidewall (LSW) technology tires. The site provides information about LSW technology, its history, videos, product details and information about how to purchase the tires.
Titan Tire Corporation | LSWadvantage.com
Social media handles
ContiTech has created two Twitter handles dedicated to sharing company information. The Twitter accounts offer press releases, reports, trade show photos and industry news. The global account, @ContiTech, tweets in English, while the DE account, @ContiTechDE, shares information in German.
ContiTech | contitech.de
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Reclamation photo contest entries showcase post-mining opportunities422 Views
- Loader operator dies after sand avalanche at Massachusetts sand and gravel company412 Views
- A total of 27 states have sued the Obama administration over the new EPA water rule393 Views
- Location is key for Dolese Bros. Co.'s Davis Quarry376 Views
- House subcommittee proposes budget cuts for MSHA and OSHA230 Views