ACPA, Titan, ContiTech reveal new websites (Information Library)
The American Concrete Pavement Association (ACPA) has redeveloped its website, creating what it calls a “generation website” that offers content and serves as a resource for conducting association business. The mobile-friendly website offers access to association information, membership details, awards, news, training opportunities and more.
American Concrete Pavement Association | acpa.org
Low Sidewall tire site
Titan Tire has launched a website focused on low sidewall (LSW) technology tires. The site provides information about LSW technology, its history, videos, product details and information about how to purchase the tires.
Titan Tire Corporation | LSWadvantage.com
Social media handles
ContiTech has created two Twitter handles dedicated to sharing company information. The Twitter accounts offer press releases, reports, trade show photos and industry news. The global account, @ContiTech, tweets in English, while the DE account, @ContiTechDE, shares information in German.
ContiTech | contitech.de
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Osama bin Laden's family buys famous marble quarry1860 Views
- Four workers survive getting buried alive at sand and gravel plant1138 Views
- Federal judge forces MSHA inspection597 Views
- VIDEO: Worker dangles from excavator hammer 100 feet up374 Views
- Human remains found in Michigan quarry318 Views