ACPA, Titan, ContiTech reveal new websites (Information Library)
The American Concrete Pavement Association (ACPA) has redeveloped its website, creating what it calls a “generation website” that offers content and serves as a resource for conducting association business. The mobile-friendly website offers access to association information, membership details, awards, news, training opportunities and more.
American Concrete Pavement Association | acpa.org
Low Sidewall tire site
Titan Tire has launched a website focused on low sidewall (LSW) technology tires. The site provides information about LSW technology, its history, videos, product details and information about how to purchase the tires.
Titan Tire Corporation | LSWadvantage.com
Social media handles
ContiTech has created two Twitter handles dedicated to sharing company information. The Twitter accounts offer press releases, reports, trade show photos and industry news. The global account, @ContiTech, tweets in English, while the DE account, @ContiTechDE, shares information in German.
ContiTech | contitech.de
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar closes headquarters of global mining division, moves jobs to different facility1029 Views
- Metal and nonmetal mines get a total of 61 citations during August MSHA inspections494 Views
- Aggregate Industries worker discovers dead body in quarry315 Views
- Land trust group buys 105-acre quarry from Washington Aggregate company252 Views
- EPA's WOTUS rule has been put on hold across America242 Views