A&D Equipment new dealer for MB America
New Haven, Ct.-based A&D Equipment Dealer, a division of LaFata & Son, is now a dealer for MB America.
MB, which opened U.S. offices in Reno in 2010 when it began introducing equipment to North America, produces a line of jaw-crushing attachments for excavators.
LaFata will be offering MB America’s BF60, BF70, BF90 and BF120 models.
Anthony LaFata, Salvatore LaFata’s son, developed the A&D Equipment division for the company. The younger LaFata says the company is now partnering with MB because the equipment has worked well for LaFata. He also says that the BF70 has enhanced job site efficiency for this company.
The fuel costs savings of the equipment has positively served the company and has helped it compete in the industry, notes Anthony LaFata.
“With the price of fuel and the cost of dumping it is harder to be competitive,” Anthony LaFata says in a press release from MB America. “The BF70 gives me back that edge.”
MORE FROM Manufacturer and People News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- What to expect at the 2014 ConExpo-Con/Agg show257 Views
- Follow these best practices for safe crushing operations254 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Atlas Copco’s bucket crushers243 Views
- Komatsu's WA1200-6 wheel loader offers more horsepower, lower costs190 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Caterpillar’s 988K wheel loader174 Views