A&D Equipment new dealer for MB America
New Haven, Ct.-based A&D Equipment Dealer, a division of LaFata & Son, is now a dealer for MB America.
MB, which opened U.S. offices in Reno in 2010 when it began introducing equipment to North America, produces a line of jaw-crushing attachments for excavators.
LaFata will be offering MB America’s BF60, BF70, BF90 and BF120 models.
Anthony LaFata, Salvatore LaFata’s son, developed the A&D Equipment division for the company. The younger LaFata says the company is now partnering with MB because the equipment has worked well for LaFata. He also says that the BF70 has enhanced job site efficiency for this company.
The fuel costs savings of the equipment has positively served the company and has helped it compete in the industry, notes Anthony LaFata.
“With the price of fuel and the cost of dumping it is harder to be competitive,” Anthony LaFata says in a press release from MB America. “The BF70 gives me back that edge.”
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest…
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Rock & Run 2014 was full of fun for everyone622 Views
- Mine expansion leaving MnDOT up a creek without a paddle427 Views
- How to stay safe while working with a small or short-handed crew182 Views
- Majority of construction firms can't find skilled workers131 Views
- The Underground World Wide Web: A new use for abandoned mines110 Views