A&D Equipment new dealer for MB America
New Haven, Ct.-based A&D Equipment Dealer, a division of LaFata & Son, is now a dealer for MB America.
MB, which opened U.S. offices in Reno in 2010 when it began introducing equipment to North America, produces a line of jaw-crushing attachments for excavators.
LaFata will be offering MB America’s BF60, BF70, BF90 and BF120 models.
Anthony LaFata, Salvatore LaFata’s son, developed the A&D Equipment division for the company. The younger LaFata says the company is now partnering with MB because the equipment has worked well for LaFata. He also says that the BF70 has enhanced job site efficiency for this company.
The fuel costs savings of the equipment has positively served the company and has helped it compete in the industry, notes Anthony LaFata.
“With the price of fuel and the cost of dumping it is harder to be competitive,” Anthony LaFata says in a press release from MB America. “The BF70 gives me back that edge.”
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface top hammer drill rigs all feature a revolving…
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- A set of dinosaur footprints were found in a German quarry638 Views
- The U.S. saw an increase in construction aggregates in the second quarter420 Views
- Summit Materials acquires Utah construction materials company391 Views
- MSHA issues 87 citations at six metal/nonmetal mines during July impact inspections264 Views
- A Game of Stones: Quarry set location of 'The Wall' in HBO show could become a permanent attraction226 Views