A&D Equipment new dealer for MB America
New Haven, Ct.-based A&D Equipment Dealer, a division of LaFata & Son, is now a dealer for MB America.
MB, which opened U.S. offices in Reno in 2010 when it began introducing equipment to North America, produces a line of jaw-crushing attachments for excavators.
LaFata will be offering MB America’s BF60, BF70, BF90 and BF120 models.
Anthony LaFata, Salvatore LaFata’s son, developed the A&D Equipment division for the company. The younger LaFata says the company is now partnering with MB because the equipment has worked well for LaFata. He also says that the BF70 has enhanced job site efficiency for this company.
The fuel costs savings of the equipment has positively served the company and has helped it compete in the industry, notes Anthony LaFata.
“With the price of fuel and the cost of dumping it is harder to be competitive,” Anthony LaFata says in a press release from MB America. “The BF70 gives me back that edge.”
From our partners
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Metal and nonmetal mines get a total of 61 citations during August MSHA inspections453 Views
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest390 Views
- Hanson Building Products acquires Minnesota concrete company377 Views
- Frac sand 101: What does it take to enter the high-value frac sand market and what does it mean for aggregate producers?308 Views
- Tips for meeting MSHA's tougher criteria for workplace examinations279 Views