Iowa Mold Tooling announces Adkins Truck Equipment as distributor
Charlotte, N.C.-based Adkins Truck Equipment Co. is now selling Iowa Mold Tooling Co. Inc. (IMT) products to customers in the Charlotte area, IMT, an Oshkosh Corporation company, announced today.
Adkins Truck Equipment, which now offers the extensive line of IMT telescopic cranes, mechanics trucks, lube trucks, compressors and articulating cranes less than 16 tm, has an excellent record of serving its customers. In addition to this product offering, Adkins Truck Equipment has also established an IMT parts and service operation in Charlotte so that customers will experience the full service offered by the IMT dealer network.
“We’re excited to have Adkins Truck Equipment join the IMT dealer network,” said Jim Hasty, vice president of sales for IMT, in a written press statement. “We look forward to this new partnership so that we can better meet the needs of our customers in the Charlotte area.”
For nearly 30 years, Adkins Truck Equipment has provided custom built mechanics and lube truck bodies for use in general construction, utility work and material handling. With the addition of IMT products, company officials agree that they will be able to better meet their customers’ needs.
“We have always taken pride in providing the highest quality products and IMT products are always at the forefront of the industry,” said Eddie Adkins, president of Adkins Truck Equipment, in a press release. “In addition, the professionalism and first-rate product support that IMT offers will allow us to continue offering the highest quality customer service and support.
From our partners
Developing a solid relationship with Demolition Technologies Specialized Services enables Crushing Tigers and Sandvik Construction to impact the demolition and…
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar closes headquarters of global mining division, moves jobs to different facility581 Views
- Metal and nonmetal mines get a total of 61 citations during August MSHA inspections465 Views
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest389 Views
- Hanson Building Products acquires Minnesota concrete company370 Views
- Frac sand 101: What does it take to enter the high-value frac sand market and what does it mean for aggregate producers?320 Views